Best Tribal Tattoos That Will Catch Your Eye
15 of the Most Eye-Catching Geometric Tattoo Designs
Here are 15 ideas of geometric tattoos; from Inkme Tattoo
In order to have a truly happy and fulfilling life you need to learn how to balance the harmony in your life. That’s always been the pursuit fro many people since the beginning of time. People choose geometric tattoos because it’s part of bringing that balance together. Symmetry in life is so important and you can represent that with a geometry tattoo.
Below are 15 of the most amazing geometry tattoos out there:
- With this tattoo you can see all the different elements that bring it together to present one grand design. These tattoos have a meaning behind them that brings spirituality and harmony together.
2. Talk about a unique design that brings in a deer incorporated with a circle and a triangle. It’s a great black and white piece. If you pay attention to the designs you can see they were implemented with perfection.
3. Here we have a series of triangle brought together to make their own design.
4. This incredible design is that of a deer but the best part if the deer is that it is made up of all these geometry shapes. If you want to have an animal in your design this is a great way to do it.
5. These cube-like symbols fall in line with one another but what i love most about this design is the color. If you want something outside of the box, use vibrant colors in your design.
6. The symbol of light and dark. This is a very simple design for someone who isn’t looking for a big tattoo. It’s tiny enough to fit on the wrist and one is black while the other is just an outline.
7. The deer is very popular when it comes to geometry shapes. This deer has a lot more detail to it and it incorporates lines as well as triangles to the overall look.
8. An usual design made in red instead of the traditional black and white This design incorporates a lot of shapes together to create symmetry.
9. The shell is a simple design but there is so much more behind it. This is too a geometry shape just one that is less complicated in nature. If you want a small tattoo then this could be a good look for you.
10. If nature is something that you take great joy it then you are sure to love this tattoo design. It holds perfect symmetry while giving you a unique look that incorporates things from nature such as leaves and flowers.
11. Another shell, as I said before they are a very popular design. This one is much larger then the last and has a lot more detail to it. The delivery of this tattoo is perfect in design, you don’t see a flaw in it.
12. This unique star holds many different symbols inside of it. It could also be seen as a flower, either way it’s a great tattoo for a woman.
13. Another flower design this one holding a lot more detail to it. There are layers upon layers in this tattoo and if you look closely you can’t find a flaw in it at all.
14. If you are looking for an incredible geometry design this may be the one for you. It’s stunning in all it’s detail and there is so much symbolic references to it that’s it’s hard to keep up. I just love the detail that is involved in such a tattoo and the owl is a great addition to the design itself.
Video: Most Beautiful Mandala Tattoo
We Researched and Ranked 14 Cooking Oils. Which One Should You Buy
How to Make Your Perfume Last Longer
Go Buy Now: S.W. Basics Eco Cotton Rounds
Battle of the Sexes in A Life of Chronic Pain
25 Sexy Wedding Dresses for 2015
Sarah Paulson Wears a Dress Off the Spring 2019 Runway at the Emmys
Anthony Vaccarello Brings the Versace Safety-Pin Dress Back
Rosenstein says all Americans must be protected from hate crimes
Want to get into Korean-style skincare MaskAndTask with these new-gen masks
WATCH: 4 MOVES TO BULK UP YOUR CHEST AND BACK
Rachel’s Fall Favorites