Advantages and contraindications of ice wrapping
To look chic, you need to monitor yourself. And in order to maintain and preserve beauty, sometimes it is not enough to eat right and play sports, you need to carry out modern and effective cosmetic procedures, for example, ice wrapping. And how is it done, what is its essence?
What it is?
Ice wrapping is a procedure that involves applying to the problem areas means having cooling properties. This method has nothing to do with ice and cold, although the sensations are very similar to those that occur when the skin freezes. And this is what determines the effect of the procedure.
The composition should include components that have a local cooling effect, for example, menthol, camphor, mint. All of them cool the skin, which causes several effects at once. First, outflow of lymph is carried out. Secondly, the removal of toxins from tissues is stimulated.Thirdly, the exchange processes are accelerated. Fourth, the pores are narrowed. Fifth, the skin becomes tonus. Sixth, the burning of fatty deposits is started, because the body spends them on warming. Seventh, the tone of the blood vessels increases, which is also very useful.
As a result of such exposure, the volume of problem areas decreases, tissues are cleaned, and the condition of the skin is noticeably improved. As bonuses - vigor, a surge of energy and pleasant sensations.
The procedure of ice wrapping is shown in the following cases:
- Puffiness of certain parts of the body. Often excess fluid spoil the appearance, cause discomfort and increase the volume.
- Manifestations of cellulite, both early and more pronounced.
- Laxity of the skin, a decrease in its tone.
- Enlarged pores.
- Increased body volume, especially in problem areas such as the thighs, abdomen, sides, buttocks.
- Deterioration of the skin: unhealthy color, dryness.
- Increased activity of sebaceous glands. Their work is also normalized by the cooling effect.
How is the procedure?
How do the ice wrap? Usually the procedure is carried out in several stages:
- First, it is recommended to clean the treatment area with a scrub. A light peeling will remove impurities and dead skin particles, which will enhance the wrap effect.
- Next is applied to the tool itself with a cooling effect. It is distributed in problem areas: thighs, stomach, buttocks.
- After the body is wrapped in film.
- The composition is aged about 30-60 minutes.
- Then the tool is washed off with water. After rinsing you can make a massage, it will increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
To see the results, you should do an ice wrap two or three times a week. And to achieve the maximum effect, it is desirable to complete a course consisting of ten to fifteen sessions.
Who should not do such a procedure?
Ice wrapping has some contraindications:
- gestation period;
- individual hypersensitivity to any of the components of the agent used;
- increased tendency to allergies;
- exacerbation of some skin diseases with localization in the areas of application of the drug;
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- violation of the integrity of the skin in areas that will be exposed to the cooling effect;
- urological and gynecological diseases, such as cystitis, urethritis, endometritis (if you intend to apply the drug to the lower abdomen);
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (when processing the upper abdomen).
Ice wrapping at home
Ice wrapping is quite possible and at home, it will significantly save. The first option is the use of special cosmetics with a cooling effect. One of the most popular is the gel mask from "Floresan". It is not very expensive, and the effectiveness is confirmed by numerous reviews. One more not less effective remedy is made by the Italian cosmetic company Guam.
The second variant of the procedure is the use of folk remedies that have a cooling effect.
- You need to mix 50 milliliters of water and 9% vinegar, adding 15-20 drops of mint essential oil. The exposure time is about forty minutes.
- It will suit the most common raw potatoes.It is rubbed on the grater and applied to problem areas for an hour.
- Mix a tablespoon of agar-agar (this is a natural gelling agent sold in culinary departments or stores), two yolks of chicken eggs and 20 or 25 drops of camphor oil. The mixture is aged for forty to fifty minutes.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantages of ice wrapping:
- Great effect.
- The procedure is not the longest, its duration, as a rule, does not exceed 1 hour.
- You can solve several problems at once.
- If you compare the ice wrap with hot, then in the first case, the sensations will be more pleasant.
- The procedure can be especially pleasant and even saving in the hot season.
- The presence of contraindications.
- Some people note unpleasant feelings, but they are quite tolerant.
Ice wrapping will help you solve actual problems and look more attractive if you perform the procedure correctly.
Ten best places for family holidays in Ukraine
What wedding is celebrated after 10 years of marriage
Wow. Plus size Ashley Graham on the Maxim cover
Thermoses: history, types, materials, advice
According to Freud: tricky puzzles that show the degree of your depravity
Best Soothing Masks
Short-sleeved sweater with a fan pattern