Grilled Ribs With Rosemary Honey Mustard I Megan Mitchell
Barbecued Ribs with Rosemary Corn
small sides pork spareribs
1/2 tsp. Ground black pepper
Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
1 tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. Ketchup
1/2 c. chili sauce
1/4 c. apple jelly
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. chili powder
1/4 c. butter
1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- In 6-quart saucepot or Dutch oven, heat water to boiling over high heat.
- Add ribs, salt, and pepper to saucepot. Cover and reheat water to boiling; reduce heat to low and simmer until ribs are tender -- about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Barbecue Sauce. Drain ribs well. Heat coals in grill to medium-low. Place grill rack 4 inches above coals. Or, heat indoor broiler. Prepare Rosemary Corn.
- Place ribs on grill rack or, if broiling, on broiler pan. Brush ribs on both sides with half of Barbecue Sauce. Grill or broil 4 minutes on each side. Brush ribs on both sides with remaining Barbecue Sauce; grill or broil 3 minutes longer on each side or until sauce is glazed and well browned.
- To serve, cut ribs into pieces. Serve with Rosemary Corn. Garnish with fresh rosemary, if desired.
- Barbecue Sauce: In small skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup chopped onion and saute until tender -- about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup chili sauce, 1/4 cup apple jelly, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, and 1 teaspoon chili powder. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Remove from heat until ready to use.
- Rosemary Corn:In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted, and 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves. Carefully peel back husks of 6 ears of corn, leaving them attached at base. If desired, remove silk. Rinse corn, being sure to moisten husks thoroughly. Brush corn kernels with rosemary-butter mixture. Pull husks back into place. Grill corn 15 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure uniform cooking.
Video: Grilled Ribeye Steak on Cast Iron
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
Black Bean, Corn, and Spinach Enchiladas
How to Know if a Head Halter Is Right for Your Dog
30 Stay-Well Secrets From People Who Never Get Sick
Two Chemical Systems Help Keep Muscles Paralyzed During REM Sleep
Happy Birthday, Cate Blanchett A Look Back At Her Style
Enrolling in the TRICARE Dental Program
Heavy lifting with Jamie Lannister
Beyoncé Outearns Jay-Z As They’re Named Pop’s First Billionaire Couple
I’m An Activist Stripper’
Watch Anne Hathaway Channel Miley Cyrus For Wrecking Ball’ LipSync
How to Throw a Baseball
Hollywoods Hottest Hairstylist and Makeup Artist Met Up--This Is What Happened
Date: 16.12.2018, 05:47 / Views: 71374