Best Soothing Masks
If you have sensitive skin, then she needs a special gentle care. Try to use a mask with a soothing effect, but first find out which of them are really effective and deserve attention.
If you trust only ready-made cosmetics, developed taking into account the characteristics of the skin and supplemented with active ingredients, then you should be interested in the following most popular soothing masks:
- Avene Masque apaisant hydratant. The mask is intended for skin that is hypersensitive and prone to inflammation, and of any type. The product effectively and quickly soothes irritated skin, eliminates discomfort and gives pleasant sensations, as well as intensively nourishes and deeply moisturizes. For treatment, the mask is applied daily, then to maintain the effect it can be applied only once a week.
- Matis Reponse Delicate. This is a delicate and mild remedy, especially designed for skin prone to inflammation and overly sensitive skin.Ingredients such as linden, cornflower, medicinal chamomile, St. John's wort and calendula extracts, as well as algae, fatty acids and allantoin. The tool nourishes, moisturizes and eliminates redness and swelling due to anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sensibio's Bioderma Crealine eliminates inflammations and associated unpleasant sensations, such as burning, flushing, discomfort, tightness, and others. The mask nourishes, protects and moisturizes weakened and irritated skin.
- “Mask Tea Tree Oil” by Courtin. This Dutch agent has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, disinfecting, softening, nourishing and moisturizing effects. In addition, the mask contributes to the narrowing of the pores and the normalization of the activity of the sebaceous glands, therefore, suitable for owners of oily skin. Also a remedy to cope with acne.
- "Demax". According to the information on the package, the mask is made of unique live collagen and seaweed. The tool has an effect in several directions at once: it suppresses inflammations, strengthens blood vessels and thereby minimizes the risks of irritations and completely eliminates them,provides a protective barrier of skin, calms, neutralizes free radicals and prevents oxidation and destruction of cells, strengthens natural immunity and normalizes regeneration.
- "Christina Comodex". This mask is perfect for sensitive skin, and also problematic, and it does not just provide full-fledged gentle care, but also prevents the appearance of acne and pimples, and also does not allow overdrying. As part of this remedy, you can find horsetail extract, kaolin, marigold flowers and grape seed, camphor, and menthol and zinc oxide.
- "Gigi Lipacid Mask". Another effective mask that copes with inflammation and irritation. The product has pronounced keratolytic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, due to which it significantly improves skin condition and normalizes the processes occurring in it, stimulates regeneration and reduces inflammation, and also inhibits the activity of pathogenic microorganisms. In the composition of lavender oil, allantoin, zinc oxide, chamomile extract and kaolin. This complex of components relieves such unpleasant symptoms as redness, swelling, discomfort, tightness.
Best Homemade Recipes
At home, you can make at least effective natural masks with a calming effect.
We offer the most effective recipes:
- Mix a tablespoon of oatmeal with two tablespoons of slightly warmed olive oil. This warm gruel is evenly spread over the face and leave for an hour, then remove with a paper towel. Flour will remove excess fat, and butter will provide hydration and nutrition, as well as suppress inflammation.
- A tablespoon of powdered blue clay is mixed with the same amount of corn or potato starch, add one crushed tablet of acetylsalicylic acid ("Aspirin") and all this is dissolved in a decoction of medicinal chamomile or string to obtain a homogeneous, not very thick mass. Leave the composition on your face for forty minutes, then wash. The components of this home remedy have pronounced anti-inflammatory properties and eliminate toxins.
- Perfectly copes with any inflammation known to all plant - aloe. It should be placed in a refrigerator for a couple of days (so you start the exchange processes and strengthen the properties of the active substances), then mash, turning into mashed potatoes.This gruel is evenly applied to the skin of the face and removed with warm water after an hour.
- An effective sedative for the face is a mixture of honey and cream. These components are mixed in equal proportions, applied to the skin and kept for one and a half to two hours, after which they are simply washed off with warm water. Milk softens and moisturizes, and honey nourishes and delivers the missing substances into the deep layers of the dermis.
- Grind the oatmeal in a blender or coffee grinder and mix with warm milk to achieve the consistency of sour cream. This soft remedy is distributed over the surface of the face, left for an hour and a half and removed with the help of washing.
- Normal raw potatoes will help to deal with inflammations. It should be rubbed on a medium grater and applied to the skin, paying particular attention to sensitive and inflamed areas. After forty minutes, just perform the usual procedure of washing.
- Very useful for inflamed skin greens, especially parsley. It should be finely chopped or chopped in a blender. The prepared green mass is evenly distributed over the face, aged for forty to fifty minutes and washed off.
- Listing effective home remedies, it is worth noting a mask based on a cucumber. You can simply cut this vegetable into slices and lay them on the face.
- Some fruits also have anti-inflammatory and sedatives, such as bananas and pears. You can use them individually or in combination. Crush the fruit in any way, pre-peeling. The resulting fruit puree is applied to the face, and an hour later it is washed off with water.
- The normal yeast has a beneficial effect on the skin condition and inflammations. Two teaspoons of dry product type in 30 ml of warm kefir. After fifteen minutes, use this mixture for uniform application to the skin.
- It will also help ordinary green tea with astringent, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It is enough to pour the leaves with olive oil, crush and leave for half an hour, and then apply on face.
- Use a mixture of peach, grape and almond oils, this nourishing and moisturizing "cocktail" will help to stop inflammation and eliminate irritation if applied regularly for an hour and a half.
If you have sensitive skin, use only the best masks to ensure gentle care.
Bouquet of flowers from corrugated paper on March 8 with their own hands
In the fashion again cowards that stick out from under the clothes
Test: Which career suits you best
Bianca Balti calls for loving your body after giving birth
Naughty curtain for giving and home
How to improve the WiFi router antenna
Choosing together the right business suit (11 photos)