Causes of acne in the tongue
Since our oral cavity is a fruitful field for the action and reproduction of many bacteria, then, in principle, it is not surprising if a pimple or slight inflammation suddenly appeared on the surface of the tongue.
In general, according to the state of the language, an experienced specialist can say a lot about the patient's health: its color, plaque and, of course, the presence or absence of any inflammation is analyzed. Although the people call them simply, “a pimple in the tongue”, in fact, they are not: there are no sebaceous glands on the surface of the tongue, which means that such inflammations have nothing in common with acne and boils.
So what are these rashes like and need to be experienced when they appear? After all, what to hide, such a nuisance can happen to everyone, and, therefore, it is important to know what to do in such a situation. In medicine, these "acne" have special names: stomatitis or glossitis, depending on the root cause of their occurrence.
If you find a small painful "pimple" on the tip or any other surface of the tongue that was preceded by a mechanical trauma (biting the tongue, clicking hard food, such as nuts or seeds), then, most likely, there is no cause for concern.
Such inflammation will pass literally in a few days, and will not give you much trouble. However, if you feel that time is ticking, but no improvement, then it’s time to deal with the problem in more detail.
The main causes of acne in the tongue
Folk omen says, if the tongue jumped "pimple", then, then you talk too much. So, or otherwise, this explanation for treatment of the disease is not enough, so the medicine gives its answer to the question, why there are pimples on the tongue.
After learning the reason, it is much easier to determine the correct and precise treatment, and, perhaps, similar rashes and are in general side effects of some other, more serious disease!
If you care about your own health, then, naturally, you should contact a specialist who has examined your illness visually and assigning the necessary tests, will be able to make an accurate diagnosis. What could it be?
- No matter how trite it may sound, but sometimes the cause of this disease is a decrease in immunity, unhealthy diet, and excessive consumption of too spicy or too hot food. In addition, inflammation can be caused by excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Perhaps this is an ordinary allergic reaction to the use of any products or hygiene products, you may have recently replaced toothpaste, a breath freshening spray or an oral rinse. Try to give up a suspicious remedy for a few days, you will probably feel an improvement instantly.
- All of the above reasons are no cause for concern. But if, after carefully examining the oral cavity, you notice that acne is white, has a plaque and brings tangible pain, then it may make sense to talk about stomatitis. The most striking manifestation of it, just the same, are whitish inflammations that prevent normal eating, talking and even swallowing saliva. This disease speaks of poor oral hygiene, since the main cause of its occurrence is bacteria.Stomatitis, most often, children pick up, because they often pull into the mouth toys, household items, and sometimes even land or sand. If a child or an adult has the first suspicions of stomatitis, urgently need to resort to treatment, as it quickly spreads throughout the oral cavity.
- Another cause may be candidiasis - externally similar to stomatitis, however, its causes are reduced immunity, and, possibly, the presence of any diseases of the internal organs. Treatment of candidiasis should be complex - it is not enough to process only the affected areas of the tongue, it is necessary to normalize the work of the patient’s whole body.
- If you find a rather large red rash, then perhaps they indicate the occurrence of glossitis. Its causes, most often, become colds, perhaps herpes, because it affects not only the lips, but also partially the oral cavity. Also causes of glossitis can be bad habits, neglected allergic reactions to hygiene products and improper diets.
How to get rid?
Naturally, it is better if an experienced specialist prescribes treatment for you, because sometimes it is not so easy to cope on your own.But what to do if there is no opportunity to get to the doctor, but you still need to get rid of the problem? You can apply several common methods, which are discussed below.
- First of all, you need to pay attention to oral hygiene: rinse your mouth after each meal, brush your teeth at least twice a day. Of course, this does not contribute to the disappearance of old acne, but, in any case, is a good prevention of the appearance of new ones.
- For a few days, review your menu: no spicy and spicy foods, exclude alcohol and cigarettes. It is better that the menu is dominated by mashed potatoes, cereals, mashed soups, cottage cheese and dairy products.
- To reduce the level of inflammation and pain, you need to include in your daily rinse, based on decoctions of celandine, chamomile or sage. Also a good solution is disinfecting soda.
- To get rid of pain during stomatitis, a thick layer of honey or toothpaste can be applied to the inflamed areas. Also, to combat this disease in pharmacies special antiseptic agents are sold, with the help of which it is necessary to treat white inflammations.For a more effective result - antiseptics are combined with vitamin A. Traditional medicine in this case offers to use a decoction of tea rose petals.
- As prevention of candidiasis, onions and garlic can be used, which must be eaten. For effective treatment, it is necessary to undergo a comprehensive examination of the internal organs, identify the cause and only then proceed to treatment.
We sew a beautiful bra of lace and cotton
Professional darning jeans
How to clear the body
Caucasian Shepherd - a true friend and a great guard
Felt Pikachu Children's Wallet