Chicken broth with a la solferino dumplings
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Cooking
1. Heat the chicken broth or soup in a large saucepan, bring almost to the boil.
2. In a bowl, combine the salt and flour. Make a well in the center and add melted butter, eggs and cream. Knead soft, sticky dough.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet with a thick bottom. Dampen hands with water and form small balls of dough the size of a cherry. Add balls to the pan as soon as you roll them, periodically moistening your hands so that the dough does not stick to them. Fry until golden brown for 5 minutes, turning with a fork or spoon. This test should make about 60 small balls.
4. Drain the balls on paper towels and add to the tureen. Pour in the broth and serve immediately.
On a note:
Already fried balls can be frozen.They can be served immediately (they will be thawed in a hot soup) or fry again in a pan.
What holidays are in May 2016
Lamp-house from what is at hand
How to celebrate New Year 2015 fun at home
In skillful hands, the wire basket becomes an unusual decor
Pansy Hair Tie
Chocolate Hearts Donuts
A new kind of makeup: sandbugging - what is it