Cooking Viennese Coffee
If you start every day with the most popular aromatic and invigorating drink, then try its unusual version - Viennese coffee!
What is this drink?
The history of coffee as a drink has its roots in the distant XVII century. It originally appeared in Venice, but was not the most popular there. But in the 60s the Austrians were able to appreciate it, and in Vienna it became one of the most favorite drinks. At first it was prepared at home, and twenty years later the first coffee houses appeared.
The founder of Vienna coffee houses was Franz Kolshitsky, who defended Austria from the Turkish troops and literally saved the capital from invasion. The authorities thanked the hero and presented him with a house in which he began to prepare and sell coffee. A little later, Franz decided to open a coffee shop in which, according to all the best Viennese traditions, he prepared and served a fragrant drink. Currently, there are many different variations and recipes, so that any gourmet will find something to their liking.
How to make Viennese coffee at home? We offer several interesting ways.
Real Viennese coffee is always prepared with cream, so the traditional recipe requires the use of this ingredient.
You will need:
- 1.5 glasses of clean water;
- two teaspoons of coffee beans or natural ground coffee;
- 50-70 ml of cream (it is better to use greasy, they will be more airy and tasty);
- 2-2.5 st. spoons of sugar.
- If you use coffee beans, then they need to grind, and then cook in the Turks, to get enough strong drink.
- Next, whip the cream well, they should turn into a resistant foam, so whip them actively, and also use fatty, they will be more tasty and airy.
- Add sugar to coffee, stir it until completely dissolved.
- Pour the drink into cups and put the cream in each.
- Immediately serve coffee with cream.
The Austrians love coffee with chocolate, which has conquered almost the whole of Europe.
List of required ingredients:
- 35-40 grams of coffee beans
- 0.5 liters of purified water;
- one tile or 100 grams of chocolate (suitable for both milk and bitter with a high cocoa content);
- a glass of cream;
- one or two teaspoons of sugar or powdered sugar;
- a teaspoon of cocoa at will;
- a pinch of cinnamon for flavor.
- In Turk make coffee, pre-grinding the grain (grinding should be medium);
- Chocolate should be broken into small pieces and melt in the microwave or in a water bath. Next, take a quarter cup of cream and pour into them liquid hot chocolate, actively mixing the composition.
- Pour hot, freshly made coffee into the cream and chocolate mixture, mix everything up.
- Whisk the remaining cream with sugar until stable peaks are formed.
- Pour the coffee into cups or other portion containers, put in each cream, sprinkle them with cocoa and cinnamon.
- Amazingly delicious drink in the best Viennese traditions is ready!
Austrians are very fond of cold coffee, which invigorates and refreshes perfectly on hot summer days. For its preparation will require:
- two teaspoons of freeze-dried or natural ground coffee;
- a couple of tablespoons of cream;
- 2/3 cup of water;
- sugar to taste
- for decoration, you can use cinnamon, mint, vanilla or even berries.
- If you use natural ground coffee, then first boil it, and then cool it. Sublimated just needs to be dissolved in cool water.
- Add a tablespoon of cream and sugar to the coffee as desired, beat the mixture with a mixer.
- The remaining cream and whisk, you can with sugar.
- Coffee, put in the fridge for fifteen minutes, remove, put the whipped cream and garnish the drink with mint, berries or cinnamon.
If you like sweet and tasty drinks, then this recipe will be to your taste.
Prepare the following ingredients:
- five to six teaspoons of ground natural coffee;
- tablespoon of sugar;
- glass of water;
- half a glass of cream;
- 50 ml of any syrup, such as vanilla, chocolate, cherry, almond;
- two teaspoons of powdered sugar;
- cinnamon or cocoa for decoration.
Description of the cooking process:
- First you need to whip with powdered sugar cream to form a strong foam. Put it in the refrigerator, this component must be cooled before serving.
- Next, take a coffee: in Turku pour water, pour coffee into it and immediately add sugar. Simmer the mixture on the slowest heat until the foam is formed.
- Drain the freshly brewed coffee so that the precipitate does not interfere with the enjoyment of the drink.
- Pour the coffee into cups, put a small portion of whipped cream in each.
- Top with cream syrup, and sprinkle a little cinnamon or cocoa powder to decorate.
You can also make savory coffee with spices. This will require:
- a couple tablespoons of ground coffee beans;
- incomplete glass of purified water;
- two or three tablespoons of cream;
- clove pea;
- cinnamon stick;
- a little cardamom;
- a pinch of ground ginger;
- sugar to taste.
- In the Turk, make coffee, then add ginger, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom, let the drink stand for a couple of minutes so that it absorbs the aroma of spices, and then strain it.
- Beat the cream with a little sugar.
- Pour the coffee into the cup, add sugar if desired, and then place the whipped cream on top.
- You can serve this gorgeous and aromatic drink.
Compliance with the following recommendations will help make Viennese coffee even more aromatic and tasty:
- Use only high-quality coffee. Its variety, in principle, can be anything, the choice depends on your personal preferences.
- Grains should not be overcooked, otherwise their taste will overshadow the rest of the ingredients and spoil the impression of the drink.
- In order to fully feel and appreciate the taste of coffee, you should not drink it during breakfast, it is better to enjoy a cup after a meal, it will be a great end to the meal and lift your spirits for the whole day.
- Try to experiment and add to the coffee various additives, for example, chocolate, marshmallows, berries and so on.
Fragrant and delicious Viennese coffee will give you the pleasure and excellent mood of the sutra and will charge you with vigor for the whole day!
Why do all thirty people today call themselves old
Rinopalstika - minuses and pluses of this plastic surgery
How to choose the front door
Monkey picture for kids
Hearty and incredibly delicious minced meat
What does our brain do while we sleep
Causes of acne in the tongue
What should be clothes for children under the age of one year