Cook and Brew At The Westin Singapore - Creative Bar Bites, FRIYAY Drink Offers
Creative Food And Drink Bars For Your Wedding – Part 1
So, today we present some creative food and drink bars for your wedding, from SheFinds:
While an open bar filled with alcohol is an important part of your wedding day, there are other kinds of bars you can have that can truly wow your guests.
From sweet treats to yummy drinks, here are some of our favorite ideas.
1. Pies: An array of pies can satisfy guests who don’t want any wedding cake.
2. Hot Chocolate: This is perfect for a winter wedding. A bar where guests can make their own cup of hot chocolate, complete with mini marshmallows, peppermint sticks, chocolate chips and more.
3. Coffee: A nice touch for a daytime affair or during the dessert portion of the wedding.[Photo: ]
4. Mimosa: Whether it’s a daytime wedding or bridal shower, most people love a mimosa.
5. S’mores: Remind guests of childhood fun with a s’mores bar.
6. Donut: Serve up an array of donuts.
7. Popcorn: Guests can take a bag home in lieu of traditional favors.
8. Candy: Yes, the candy bar is still popular and for good reason. They can add a burst of color to your décor, and no matter how old a guest may be, everyone is happier when eating candy.
Video: DIY PARTY IDEAS ♡ Snacks, Drinks & More!
5 Quick Tricks To Look (and Feel) BetterInstantly
David Gandy Swimwear For MS
How to Get a Press Pass
How to Protect Your Dog Around Natural Water Sources
4 Ways Pomegranates are Powerful for Your Health
Top This Weekend Off With Some StylishHeadgear
Ivanka Trump Is Reportedly Having a Hard Time With Her White House Role
This Baby Sure Looks Sweet Modeling With His Dad— But Then This Happened
Amateur Tattoo Artist Margot Robbie Is a Bronzed Goddess on the June Vogue’ Cover