Delicate French Brioche Bun
Brioche is a fluffy bun made from soft dough that melts in your mouth. Especially popular in France. There's such a dessert often eaten for breakfast.
For the first time, a recipe was offered by a French pastry chef named Brioche. Feature of cooking was to delay the rise of yeast dough. For this, he was cleaned at night in the refrigerator. Then placed in a special small form. As a result of the actions performed, as well as special cuts, the dough rose quickly and was shaped like small balls.
Over time, to save time, the classic recipe is simplified. But we will tell you how to bake real French brioche. So how do you make delicious breakfast rolls at home?
Before you start cooking, you need to highlight a few details that require special attention.
- Kneading is a very important step in the baking process. Therefore, do not be lazy to knead the dough well.
- The dough should be sticky and soft, but it should not spread.
- Butter is not to blame for the fact that it does not mix well with dough. Take your time and do not be nervous, just continue to interfere. Sooner or later the dough will connect.
Delicious dessert for breakfast
To prepare delicate buns, use the following recipe.
You will need:
- flour - 500 g;
- dry yeast - 8.5 g
- butter - 250 g;
- eggs - 7 pcs .;
- sugar - 80 g;
- vanillin, salt - pinch.
- In flour add yeast, vanilla, salt, sugar. To stir thoroughly.
- Add eggs to the resulting mass. Mix for at least 10-15 minutes. For better results, you can use the nozzle for a blender.
- In the dough, add chilled and diced butter. Mix again for at least 10 minutes.
- Cover with a food film and leave in the heat for about a quarter of an hour.
- After 45 minutes, knead the dough well and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, divide the dough and form the balls. The diameter should be about 5 cm.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet and put in a warm place.
- An hour later, on top of each ball, make a cut crosswise and smear with a beaten egg.
- Put bake in the oven, heated to 170 degrees, for 10 minutes.
Baking with patisier
We offer one more variant of buns, which custard lovers will especially like.
For the test you will need:
- flour - 500 g;
- granulated sugar - 60 g;
- softened butter - 60 g;
- egg - 1 pc;
- warm milk - 250 ml;
- yeast - 1 pack of dry or 21 g fresh;
- salt - 0.5 tsp.
Ingredients for cream:
- milk - 250 ml;
- egg yolk - 2 pcs .;
- starch - 20 g;
- sugar - 40 g;
- vanilla sugar - 1 pack or vanilla on the tip of a knife.
You can also prepare the yolk for lubrication and chocolate pieces.
- Sift flour, add yeast and sugar. Mix.
- Add warm milk, butter, sliced, egg and salt. Mix.
- Knead the dough in about 20 minutes.
- When the dough becomes elastic, leave it in a warm place for 1 hour.
Now you can do the preparation of the cream.
- Grind starch with yolks, add a few spoons of milk. Maas should turn out to be liquid.
- Boil the remaining milk.
- Pour the mixture into the milk, stirring constantly.
- 2-3 minutes stirring, until the mass becomes thick.
- Close with cling film and leave to cool.
An hour later, we return to our test.
- Put dough on the surface covered with flour. Sprinkle flour over the top.
- Roll out the layer size of 30 to 40.
- Lubricate already prepared cream and put the chocolate (if any).
- Roll the dough into a roll and cut into pieces.
- On the parchment lay out the resulting buns. Leave enough space between them, because they still rise well.
- Leave it warm for about half an hour.
- At this time, we heat up the oven to 160 degrees.
- We bake buns about 40-45 minutes.
- Ready dessert is better to cool on a wire rack.
Help yourself to delicious cream cakes!
As you can see, even a novice can cope with baking French brioches. The only thing that is required is to be attentive to details. Although you will need a lot of patience, the result is worth it!
Backpacks from 1 000 to 40 000 rubles for all occasions
Midlife crisis in women
How to make cream for cupcakes
Justin Theroux Meets Emma Stone