Enhance child immunity
Every mother wants her child to grow up healthy and as little as possible sick. But how to achieve this? Some try to protect their child from communicating with other children, while others try to get smarter and try to influence immunity. But how to improve the immunity of the baby? What to do for this?
What is immunity?
The immune system begins to form during the intrauterine development of the fetus and continues to develop after the birth of the child. Why do we need immunity? This is a defense against the activity of various pathogenic microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, and so on) and the influence of negative factors.
For example, if the immune system works normally, then the person is able to withstand certain diseases or suffers them much more easily. And if the defenses are weakened, then literally all infections will “cling” and undermine health.
What can influence it?
What does our immunity depend on? Many different factors influence it. Here are some:
- Since the immune system is closely related to other body systems, some "breakdowns" and failures in the operation of these systems can affect immunity.
- Environment. Negative environmental factors are extremely unfavorable for the whole organism and for immunity in particular.
- Food. Everything that the body needs for normal functioning, it gets from the foods we use. And if the food is not useful and diverse, then the immunity will certainly suffer.
- The state of the intestine, its microflora. Surprisingly, about 60-80% of the cells of the immune system are located in the intestine. Normally, it must be populated with beneficial bacteria (lacto-and bifidobacteria) that fight against and resist harmful bacteria. And if the microflora is broken, then the immune system will not be able to work normally.
- Emotional condition. Stress, anxiety and other shakes for the nervous system are harmful. So if the baby feels anxious, often nervous or worried, then he will be sick more often.
Is it possible to strengthen the immunity of the child?
The work of the body can be influenced. And immunity can also be strengthened.But it is worth remembering that it is not necessary to abuse. The immune system of the baby is at the stage of formation and will develop for a long time.
And the kid should be sick, since it is a kind of hardening and training for immunity. Therefore, to protect the baby from everything and from everyone to protect the immune system is definitely not worth it. But some measures can be very effective.
How to understand that immunity is lowered?
If the crumb's immune system is working properly, then you should not interfere. And how to understand that something is wrong? Here are the main "alarm bells":
- The kid often gets sick, namely more often 5-6 times a year. 2-3 colds per year is quite normal.
- Disease treatment is delayed, not all drugs help.
- Diseases are difficult, sometimes with complications, are delayed.
What to do to strengthen the immune system?
How to improve the immunity of a young child? What do you need to do? Immediately it should be noted that the increase in immunity in children has its own characteristics and rules.
It is important to take into account the individual characteristics of the baby's body, so before starting the strengthening it is advisable to consult a pediatrician and consult him.But below are the main important points of influence on the immune system.
To improve immunity, it is important to find out the reasons for its decline, and for this you need to undergo a complete comprehensive examination. It will help to find out which system is failing.
It is imperative to donate blood, it is also important to study the feces, which will assess the intestinal microflora. Since most bacteria penetrate the respiratory organs, it is important to assess the state of the respiratory system. Other examinations may be required, they will be prescribed by a doctor.
Normalize the bowels
If the baby has problems with digestion, then most likely the microflora is disturbed, which directly affects the immune system. First you need to pass tests to assess the number of good and harmful bacteria.
- If harmful bacteria live in the intestines, they must be eliminated (most often with the help of antibiotics).
- But it is equally important to increase the number of beneficial bacteria. To do this, after consulting a doctor, start taking special medicines (for example, Bifidumbacterin).
- Be sure to give the baby fermented milk products that contain lacto-and bifidobacteria.
- Watch for regular bowel movements, give your kid more vegetables and fruits rich in fiber and pectins (zucchini, cabbage, apples).
Proper nutrition plays an important role in strengthening the immune system. Food should be healthy and varied. Be sure to include in the diet crumbs vegetables, fruits, dairy and dairy products, eggs, fish and meat, greens, cereals, cereals.
It is important to prepare the products correctly in order to maintain the maximum of useful properties. The best way is steaming. But you can also bake in the oven or boil.
It is imperative that all minerals, vitamins, macro- and micronutrients come in the right quantities. For example, in spring and winter, when there are almost no healthy fresh fruits and vegetables, you can start giving the baby a complex of baby vitamins. But before starting the reception, consult with your doctor.
It is extremely important to create for the kid an atmosphere in which he will feel comfortable. No scandals for a child! Surround the child with love and care, do not shout at the baby, do not frighten him.
Lifestyle also directly affects the immune system.
- Provide the infant with motor activity. For example, try to do exercises every morning.
- Gradually begin to harden the crumbs. To begin with, there will be enough ordinary air baths (just strip the baby and let him stay in this form). Then you can start wiping the crumb with a wet cloth, gradually reducing the temperature of the water. When bathing, water can also be made cooler each time.
- Walk more, spend time in the fresh air, in the sun.
- To the body worked correctly, it is worth observing the regime of the day.
There are various drugs to strengthen immunity. But their uncontrolled and unreasonable reception can only aggravate the situation. If immunity works normally, and parents try to constantly "support" it by various means, then the immune system can get used to it and literally unlearn work independently. So, only a doctor can prescribe any drugs, if the reception is really necessary.
Folk remedies to strengthen the immune system can also be quite effective.We offer several recipes:
- Broth hips. Take 100 grams of dried rosehips, rinse them. Pour a liter of water into the pot, bring to a boil, then run the berries. Boil dogrose for 5-10 minutes, then cover the pan with a lid and leave for an hour. Give such a decoction to your baby every day as a drink of 100-150 ml per day.
- Vitamin mixture. Take a handful of walnuts, raisins and dried apricots, as well as a tablespoon of honey. Dried apricots and raisins pour boiling water to soften, chop together with nuts, add honey. Give the crumbs a tablespoon of the mixture a day after breakfast.
Health to your baby!
Bezel with flowers from foiurane
Bead Curtain and Shade
Do-it-yourself motanka doll: master class
Ambrosia - when blooms, good and bad
Luxury wedding dresses 2013 (34 photos)
Penelope Cruz will play Donatella Versace