Flux, what to do?
Everyone knows that it is necessary to pass an examination at the dentist every six months. But few people follow this rule because of their fear of a dentist or writing off all of the lack of free time. Let's see what to do with the flux, if you still overtook this ailment.
A little bit about the flux:
Flux (in medicine - odontogenic periostitis) - accumulation of pus in the muscular tissue of the oral cavity. Nothing more than a swollen cheek due to a tooth that was started at the right time. Launched caries first destroys the upper shell of the tooth and subsequently taken to the root. Infections in the body progress according to the level of your immunity and lead to certain consequences and complexity of the inflammatory process. What is so dangerous flux? Pus resulting from the flow of flux spreads almost throughout the body, falling into all organs and sometimes causing health consequences.
- The presence of varying force of aching, pulsating pain in the jaw and teeth, the presence of giving pain in the ear area is also possible;
- Swelling and redness on the gums;
- Body temperature rises to 38;
- Pain when chewing food;
- A pronounced sign of the presence of a flux is a swelling of the cheek in the area of the abrupt tooth.
What to do with the flux is absolutely impossible:
- Hot compress is beneficial soil for even more development of pathogenic microbes;
- The bandage on your cheek will help you absolutely nothing. You only need to delay the treatment;
- Do not take any antibiotics before visiting a doctor. Antibiotics should be taken in a certain sequence, otherwise their effectiveness is reduced to zero. An antibiotic that you have taken before visiting a specialist may pose a difficulty in determining the complexity of the process. Excessive consumption of antibiotics also has adverse effects on the kidneys;
- The doctor made a cut and released pus? Do not drink aspirin. Aspirin thins the blood, which can cause bleeding;
- Do not pretend to be a doctor, engaging in self-medication and prescribing certain drugs to yourself;
- Do not engage in treatment on the advice of friends who have dealt with this problem exactly like this.
Flux, what to do and how to treat
You have a flux and what to do in such a situation, how not to try to resort to traditional medicine.Most likely, it will not help you, but the attempt is not torture, as they say. Rinsing with soothing herbal infusions will help temporarily stifle pain, calm a toothache and remove puffiness;
- Rinse with soda and salt. Dissolve a teaspoon of soda and salt in boiling water, allow to cool to room temperature and rinse every 2-3 hours. Also, the tool is used for toothache;
- Honey ointment. Recipe old. A quarter cup of lime honey is poured on a saucer, we heat the old rusty nail to red. Red-hot nail put in honey. Honey around the nail should get the look of black tar. It is this substance to lubricate the swollen gum at night. Soon the pus should come out and the swelling will subside;
- A cold compress will reduce pain for a few minutes and relieve some swelling;
- Take vitamin C to increase the resistance of the immune system to viruses and other harmful factors.
Specialized care and treatment of flux in dental offices
- Painless, the doctor will make you a cut in the place of accumulation of pus, to release it and provide a way out;
- Prescribe a course of necessary antibiotics;
- If the flux still continues to disturb, then the doctor decides what to do next, and may suggest that you remove or operate on a bad tooth.
To prevent flux in your life, follow the simple rules - hygiene and timely visits to the dentist.
How to treat age spots
How to buy an apartment yourself in 2018
Jessica Alba showed the perfect image for the office
Homemade pita chips
How to cook classic Uzbek manti
What is a slave bracelet
Something New Psychologists advise parents to swear at children