Muhammara (Roasted Pepper & Walnut Spread) - How to Make Muhammara Dip & Spread
Fried Cauliflower with Roasted Red Pepper-Walnut Sauce
Grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 1/2 c. seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 c. capers
1 1/4 c. canola oil
Roasted Red Pepper-Walnut Sauce:
slice White bread
1/2 c. toasted walnuts
jar roasted red peppers
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
1/2 c. olive oil
- Roasted Red Pepper–Walnut Sauce:Pulse bread and walnuts in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add remaining sauce ingredients; process until sauce is emulsified and thick.
- Fried Cauliflower:Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook cauliflower until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Drain; cool under cold water.
- Whisk eggs, cheese, and cayenne in a small bowl; spread breadcrumbs on waxed paper. Dip cauliflower in egg mixture then in breadcrumbs to coat; transfer to a wire rack. Spread capers on a paper towel; let cauliflower and capers air-dry 10 minutes.
- Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, until hot. Add capers; fry 1 to 2 minutes, until crisp. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.
- Add remaining 1 cup oil to skillet and heat over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Fry cauliflower, a few pieces at a time, 4 minutes, turning with tongs until golden brown and crisp; drain on paper towel.
- Transfer to a serving plate and scatter with fried capers. Serve with Roasted Red Pepper–Walnut Sauce and lemon wedges.
Video: Cauliflower Steaks with a Roasted Red Pepper Salad
Benefits of Mediation in Child Custody Cases
The 9 Best Running Shoes For Women Of 2019
How to Safety Check Your Deck
Mail a Package the Smart Way
How to Start a Lawn Business
How to Treat ADHD with Behavior Therapy
How to Install Adobe Flash Player
Orange-Rosemary Cutlet Sauté
5 Premixed Cocktails That Actually Aren’t Terrible forYou
How to Make Cheesy Bread
Date: 08.12.2018, 02:27 / Views: 51575