Fried Garlic Arrows - Lick Your Fingers!
In the summer, when the garlic is ready to bloom and has released its green arrows, it is time to cook an unusual dish - fried garlic arrows. They taste like legumes (someone thinks that mushrooms), with a slight garlic aftertaste, which go well with meat, eggs, rice, potatoes, many prefer without anything at all!Credit:
- Garlic arrows - 50 pcs.
- Salt - To taste
- Vegetable oil (or butter) - 50 g
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Cool water - 0.5 stack.
- Cut the arrows and pieces into 2-3 cm (to the buds. Discard the buds).
- Heat the oil in a pan and put the garlic sticks in there.
- Salt it.
- Fry the garlic sticks for 4-5 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Fill the flour with water and stir well.
- Pour the flour mixture into the flour mixture in the pan - a thin stream, stirring.
- As soon as the flour brewed - turn off the fire
The arrows should be consumed hot, so tastier!
The perfect kebab - a full meal
What you can wear stylish short tops (16 photos)
Bianca Balti calls for loving your body after giving birth
Ben Affleck is back from rehab and looks better
Choosing together the right business suit (11 photos)