- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:
1. Peel the shrimp so that only the tails remain (it is more convenient to eat the finished dish).
2. In a bowl, mix soy sauce and ginger, chop the garlic, add to marinade. Dip shrimps in the sauce and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Chop the cornflakes in a mortar or blender into a crumb.
4. Beat egg with a fork in a bowl.
5. Heat the oil in the pan.
6. Drain the shrimp marinade. Lower the shrimp (holding them by the tail) alternately in the egg, then in the cornflakes, fry in a large amount of oil until the characteristic (like french fries) golden brown.
7 Finished fried shrimp dry on a paper towel.
8. Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, soy sauce in a bowl, add lemon juice and ground black pepper.
9. Stir the sauce and sprinkle with nori seaweed. Put the sauce in portions and serve together with the shrimps.
Advantages and contraindications of ice wrapping
Henry Cavill will be the next James Bond
How to install doors
Why you should buy a humidifier
How to get to Koh Chang
What dreams that bitten dog