How easy it is to cook delicious pilaf in pots
Ingredients required for pilaf:
- about a pound of chicken fillet
- 6-7 tablespoons long rice
- one medium sized carrot
- a pair of small bulbs
- half a bag of seasoning for pilaf and chicken
- some white raisins
- a little rast.masla
- 3 cloves of garlic
Cooking pilaf in pots:
1. Cut the fillets into pieces, sprinkle with chicken seasoning and put in a hot pan, greased with butter.
2. Add chopped onion and grated carrot to chicken meat.
3. Extinguish everything until ready.
4. Divide the finished meat into three pots.
5. Wash the raisins and rice with water.
6. In each pot, throw a clove of garlic and 2-2.5 tablespoons of rice. Add a teaspoon of seasoning for pilaf and a tablespoon of washed raisins. Salt
7. Pour the contents of the pots with water. The water level should be 2 cm above the rice.
8. Mix everything, close the pots with lids or foil and put in the oven for about half an hour.
Plov is very tasty and completely non-greasy, which is very important for people who care about health and body shape.
We sew a beautiful bra of lace and cotton
Excellent furniture at the cottage - practical sofa with sections
Interesting ideas for homemade cake decorating
How to lose 40 kilos Powerful motivation from Maria Kozhevnikova
Paper garland with their hands for the New 2016
What is squash and what is it interesting for?