What is good for a douche?
Everyone wants to be healthy and vigorous, but when it comes to proper nutrition, physical exertion and hardening, the number of applicants decreases several times. "You have to spend a lot of time and effort on this," say those who are skeptical of any manifestations of a healthy lifestyle. But there is a great way that is accessible to everyone and does not require any financial or time costs, it is a douche.
If you wake up in the morning for you a real super-task with a lot of difficulties and vicissitudes, then just one simple procedure will help to forget about drowsiness and depression at the beginning of the day. Pros for this type of hardening is a lot, and here are just some of them.
- Contrast shower helps to establish the process of thermoregulation. Often diseases overwhelm us with a sharp change in temperature - hypothermia or overheating. Systematic procedures will help the body to react calmly to such changes without unpleasant consequences and with minimal energy expenditure.
- A pleasant procedure has a positive effect on the work of the cardiovascular system, providing a kind of training to the vessels. Thus, their walls will be gradually cleaned and strengthened.
- It is an excellent aid for varicose veins. The alternation of hot and cold water accelerates blood circulation and increases venous tone. It helps to relieve a feeling of fatigue, eliminate painful sensations and help to relax after a day spent traveling in heels.
- Rejuvenates the skin. Hot water helps to expand the pores, and steam - to remove toxins and accumulated harmful substances. The cold flow, acting on the nerve endings, reliably tightens the pores. The alternation of such procedures does not allow blood to stagnate, thereby triggering the processes of rapid regeneration, making the skin more smooth and elastic.
- Strengthens hair. Strengthening blood flow to the head, a douche douche acts on the hair follicle, stimulates hair growth and helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Strengthens the potency. This does not mean that every day you have to actively “water” the intimate zone. The effect is achieved by relaxing, improving blood circulation and strengthening the nervous system.
- Useful for future mothers.Light contrast shower is one of the best ways to prevent stretch marks on the skin. Cold and hot water harden the skin, making it more elastic.
But in order for the water procedure to bring pleasure and the desired effect, and you will not catch a cold after the first session, you should know how to properly conduct it. Follow a few simple guidelines.
- If you decide to improve, then remember that this should be done daily, without interruption. Systematic - the key to the desired result.
- Prepare a comfortable and proper towel. After a shower, you will need to rub, so it is better if the towel is quite hard. You will not just have to wipe off, but also to increase blood circulation.
- You need to start taking a contrast shower with warm water, gradually increasing its degree. But do not overdo it, do not need to endure the boiling water pouring on you. In this case, the body does not relax, but will become even more tense, so just make sure that you feel comfortable.
- Please note - hot water should be hot, not warm, and cold - really cold.Their task is to create stress for the body, thereby training it. A warm and cool stream can “give” you only hypothermia, and as a result also a cold.
- The duration of the procedure is only a few minutes. It is worth starting with 30 seconds under hot and the same time under cold water, gradually increasing the time to 90 seconds. The number of alternations - 3-4 times.
- You need to take a shower in the morning, before going to bed it can cause excessive activity and insomnia. But if you decide to do the procedure in the evening, then do it 2 hours before going to the kingdom of Morpheus.
- In the process of taking a shower, do not put your head under the water.
Disadvantages and cautions
But there are also minor disadvantages in such wellness sessions:
- some people are not able to withstand the effects of too hot or icy water, in this case it is better to do with dousing or rubbing;
- periodic breaks expose the body to the rapid "seizure" of colds.
That is why, before deciding on a recovery in this way, weigh the pros and cons.
It is also worth consulting with a doctor, because there are a number of contraindications:
- oncological diseases;
- Hypertension and diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- inflammatory processes;
- period of menstruation.
And the last thing to remember. In order to thoroughly prepare the body for the period of colds and flu epidemics, doctors recommend tempering in the warm season. The best indicator of the correct result is a good mood and vigorous condition!
RF lifting at home
The secrets of the perfect smell in your home
93 release. Habitat - useful supplements
How to wear a fur coat and not look like an aunt
The first pictures of the engagement of Harry and Megan appeared on the Web