How to choose a good thermal underwear?
If you are accustomed to lead an active lifestyle at any time of the year, then surely you are sometimes very disturbed by bad weather. Still, in the cold to play sports and just walking is not very pleasant. But everything will change if you get a special warm clothes.
What is it and why is it needed?
So what is thermal underwear? It is almost a normal underwear (it can be a T-shirt with shorts or a shirt with leotard), which is worn under ordinary clothes. The peculiarity of such linen is that the structure allows you to retain heat inside the fabric (thanks to some cells), but at the same time the moisture can easily evaporate. So the person will be warm, but he will not sweat.
Such underwear is often made from natural materials (cotton, wool), but sometimes synthetic materials are added.
When does thermal underwear really need? We list some of them:
- A person, by virtue of his profession, has to spend a lot of time on the street at any time of the year.
- If you are a fan of outdoor activities, fishing or hunting, then for the cold weather, such linen is exactly right.
- If you just hard to freeze in winter because of the characteristics of your body, then you also need such clothes.
- People who prefer an active lifestyle at any time of the year, such clothes will certainly be required.
- It is necessary this linen and to the people who are engaged in winter kinds of sports.
How to make a choice?
Today, such a piece of clothing has become quite popular, so that the number of its producers has increased significantly. And how to choose the best thermal underwear and be satisfied? We highlight a few important points:
- Firstly, there are male and female thermal underwear. When tailoring, features of figures of people of different sex are taken into account. For example, female models suggest an expansion in the upper part for the chest. In addition, beautiful ladies will feel comfortable, as the clothes will fit and for others will go unnoticed. In addition, you can buy such things for children.
- Secondly, it is necessary to determine the objectives of the acquisition and destination. So, there are three types. Heat-saving laundry keeps heat and does not allow to freeze.It will be the best option for those who are often in the winter season in open space, but with little or no movement at all. Moisture-removing underwear is very useful for athletes or just moving people. This option will not sweat, and in fact if a person sweats, and then, for example, gets into a cold and windy place, then he is more likely to catch a cold. Hybrid underwear consists of two layers: heat-saving and moisture-removing. It will have the way, if a person has to move quickly from time to time, that is, it is not constant.
- The size also needs to be known for sure. The underwear warm underwear must necessarily be contiguous with the body (this is the whole point), but at the same time it should not hamper movements, otherwise it will simply be uncomfortable. Many manufacturers have a convenient dimensional grid, so that determine the desired size is not difficult.
- If you are allergic, then by all means consider this. Some manufacturers have taken care of allergies and offer special hypo-allergenic underwear that does not cause irritation and does not affect the skin.
- Material. If the choice is between synthetics and natural fabrics, then it is worth remembering about some of the features.Yes, natural materials (cotton and wool) are completely safe and harmless, but not very practical. For example, cotton can get wet, and if you sweat excessively, this fabric will acquire a characteristic odor. Wool, on the other hand, can cause allergies or discomfort when touching the skin. But synthetic materials are very practical. Such clothes can be worn for several days in a row, while doing sports. It will not get wet or smell unpleasant. If you are looking for a middle ground, then buy underwear made from natural materials with the addition of synthetic.
- Stitches. If they are convex, rigid and voluminous, they will rub and cause discomfort. So look at the seams and make sure they are flat and located on the front side.
- Model. There are several models. For example, you can buy a combined overall. This is an excellent option for athletes who do not have the ability to constantly adjust the underwear so that it does not bully. If you do not want to constantly wear overalls, or you feel uncomfortable in it, then choose a separate suit: shirt and tights. And you can buy a T-shirt or even a T-shirt and shorts.This option is preferable for women accustomed to wear skirts and tight-fitting sweaters.
- Fitting. If you have the opportunity to measure the kit, then definitely do it! The only way you can understand is whether you will be comfortable in your underwear while walking and moving. You can even put on outerwear, which will allow you to know whether the clothes will stand out and spoil the look.
How to care for lingerie?
In fact, there is nothing difficult in care. How to wash this laundry? You can do this manually. If you prefer machine wash, then choose the most gentle modes (for delicate or woolen things) with a minimum number of turns. Soak such things can not, they can lose their original appearance. The optimum water temperature for washing is 37-40 degrees, no more. Strongly squeeze underwear should not be, even with his hands. And it is all the more impossible to set the spin mode on the washing machine.
As for drying, it is strongly not recommended to hang clothes on the battery or heater, it can sit down or get bad. It is best to dry things at room temperature (23-26 degrees) in a ventilated room without odors.
Ironing such things is impossible! Iron can burn them.Just after washing carefully straighten everything. And when dressing the clothes will be smoothed, it definitely won't be dented.
Browse popular brands
Now let us dwell on the most popular brands that have proven themselves from the best side.
- "Craft". This company offers underwear for any weather and for different intensity training. There is an option for beginner athletes with a minimum number of characteristics. The price of such thermal underwear on average is 3-6 thousand rubles per set. The reviews are mostly positive, everyone who wears these items is satisfied with the quality.
- Norveg is a German brand. This manufacturer uses almost only natural materials. A wide range of underwear for men, women and the smallest, as well as for pregnant women. The cost of a set of such thermal underwear can vary from 3 to 6 thousand.
- "X-Bionic" prefers high technology, so that some models of linen can improve the work of muscles and hearts. But the prices are appropriate. So, for warm pants, you will need to pay at least 3 thousand rubles.
- "Guahoo" is a Finnish brand. Prices are quite affordable (from 1500 to 4000 thousand for an average set), but the quality is at the same time high. Many prefer this particular brand.
- There are many other brands, many of them deserve attention. Some of them offer underwear for ordinary people, others focus on athletes.
Let the thermal underwear warm you in the cold and allow you to enjoy your life, despite the weather and bad environmental conditions.
How to whiten the skin in the armpit area
Love Story: Elizabeth II and Prince Philip
One-page mini organizer
Blackberry shade - a color that suits all brunettes
Do not try to repeat: beauty hacks that do not work