How to cook pancakes with meat
Sometimes you want something simple, tasty, quick to prepare and at the same time satisfying. The owner of the frozen or cooled semi-finished products procures. One of the most common and favorite family recipes is warmed pancakes with meat, which the households are ready to eat for both cheeks for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
How much benefit from this product? In the composition of purchased pancakes, substitutes and preservatives, the meat filling is not always made of meat, and contains at best soy protein.
However, pancakes with a meat filling is not the most time consuming dish, which is easy to prepare even for a beginner at home. Just stock up on a couple of proven recipes, the necessary ingredients and go ahead, feed the family.
A dish of meat and hearty, and therefore high-calorie. It is hard to imagine diet pancakes with meat.The energy value of one hundred gram portion approaches 200-250 kcal.As a result: there is a daily treat and in large quantities is not recommended.
Why are there so many calories in a tasty snack? The reason for the composition and method of preparation.
- Frying. Due to the large volume of added oil and the evaporation of the liquid from the starting product, the caloricity of any food is significantly increased.
- Dough for pancakes includes products with high energy value: wheat flour, eggs, fatty milk, sugar.
- Meat filling is pre-fried, and does not consist of dietary meats.
How to reduce calorie
To reduce the calorie culinary work will help the following recommendations.
- The specificity of the dish is such that it will not be possible to avoid pan-frying and roasting stuffed with minced meat, but you can minimize the amount of oil consumed by using a frying pan with a non-stick coating.
- High-calorie products from the dough base composition are replaced by analogues. Take low-fat milk or replace with kefir or water. Dilute wheat flour with bran, wholemeal flour.
- Choose for the filling of lean meats, turkey, chicken. Add more vegetables to the mince (onions, carrots, peppers). Do not fry, and stew.
The classic recipe for pancakes with meat
The simplest classic, time-tested recipe for meat pancakes from products that are always at hand.
- Wheat flour of the highest grade - 1-1.5 cups.
- Water - 0,5 liters.
- Chicken eggs - 3 pcs.
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon (with a hill).
- Minced meat - 0.7 kg.
- Salt - ⅓ tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 0.1 liters.
- Onions - 2 heads (medium).
How to cook:
- In a skillet on a small amount of preheated vegetable oil, fry the minced meat with peeled, chopped onions until tender. Add salt, spices to taste and cool.
- Mix wheat flour, sugar and salt in a bowl, add chicken eggs, a tablespoon of vegetable oil, and water. Mix the ingredients in a blender until smooth. It should turn out the dough, consistency resembling liquid sour cream.
- Pour the measured ladle on a hot, oiled pan and fry to a light blush on both sides. Repeat the procedure until the pancake mass is over.
- When the filling and pancakes cool, lay out a tablespoon of minced meat on the pancake and fold in the form of an envelope.
Pancakes stuffed in a pan and fry from each side, gently turning, without violating the integrity of the shell. Bon Appetit!
Recipe for pancakes with milk and meat
Pancakes with milk are very ruddy and tender, characterized by excellent taste and are excellent even for those who did not cook anything like that.
- Milk - 0.5 liters.
- Wheat flour of the highest grade - 1-1.5 cups.
- Egg of chicken - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- Baking soda (slaked) - 0.5 tsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Minced poultry meat (chicken, turkey) - 0.5-0.6 kg.
- Onion turnip - 2-3 heads.
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Parsley greens - 1 bunch.
- Vegetable oil - 0.1 liters.
- First of all, prepare the filling for culinary products. Peel the vegetables. Begin to fry chicken mince in vegetable oil. Finely chop the onion and rub the carrot on a grater. Add the vegetables to the minced meat, salt and stir. 5 minutes before the filling is ready, pour in the washed, finely chopped parsley.
- Milk pour into a saucepan, lightly warm, add, stirring, salt, sugar, break the eggs.Stirring a whisk, gradually enter the sifted flour, put half a spoonfuls of dampened soda and a couple of teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Pour pancake dough on a hot, oiled (or non-stick) pan with a thick bottom, turning the cooking utensils so that the mass is evenly distributed over the entire bottom without voids and gaps. When the pancake slightly reddens on one side, carefully turn over to the other. Fold the pancakes on a plate.
- Put 1-1.5 tablespoons of filling in the center of the pancake (closer to the edge), cover the top with the near corner, wrap from the sides and twist with a straw.
Pancakes stuffed with meat are ready. If desired, further fry them in the pan in butter.
Delicious pancakes with meat according to the recipe of Julia Vysotsky
For pancakes with meat according to the recipe of Julia Vysotskaya, bake the pancakes themselves in advance using any of the above methods. The main thing in the recipe is the preparation of the filling and the original sauce.
- Pancakes - 8-10 pcs.
- Sugar - 3 tsp.
- Milk - 0.1 liters.
- Mozzarella cheese - 0.1 kg.
- Olive oil first cold pressed - 2 tablespoons.
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
- Oregano (powder) - 1.5 tsp.
- Freshly ground black pepper - 1 tsp.
- Tomatoes - 5 pcs.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Minced beef - 0.35 kg.
- Salt - 2-2.5 tsp.
- Fresh parsley - 1 bunch.
- Peel a large onion from the top layers, wash and finely chop with a knife. Crush garlic cloves in the garlic box. Heat the first cold-pressed olive oil in a thick-walled pan and passe onion and garlic on it, add salt. Add a pinch of sugar.
- Cut two large tomatoes into halves and rub the pulp on a large grater so that the skin remains in the hands and the tomato in the plate. Send tomatoes to roast in a frying pan. Season with a teaspoonful of oregano.
- Pour the ground beef into the pan with a fragrant frying and simmer it all together on low heat for a quarter of an hour, without covering with a lid. Season with a pinch of black pepper. Remove the meat from the stove and allow to cool.
- From the remaining tomatoes, prepare the sauce, as for lecho for the winter. Remove hard stems from tomatoes, chop randomly and load into a blender bowl, add half a cup of milk, put a teaspoon of salt and sugar, whisk.
- Lavishly lay out the filling on the pancake blanks, roll up into tubes and compactly place the pancakes on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the stuffed pancakes with cooked tomato sauce. Finely chop the mozzarella head and evenly distribute the pieces on the surface, sprinkling with a pinch of oregano and black pepper.
- Put the bake in a well-heated to 170-180 degrees oven for half an hour, increasing the temperature to 200 degrees.
Remove the finished dish from the oven and garnish with parsley leaves.
Pancakes with meat never bother, if you periodically change the composition of the filling. Combine minced meat of different varieties with mushrooms, vegetables and cereals. Season the filling with fresh herbs and aromatic spices.
A nice addition to the stuffed pancakes will be cooked sauces. Here, nothing limits your imagination. Properly selected ingredients of the dressing will help to emphasize the taste of the main dish or make it very special, according to the culinary idea.
Nothing stimulates the appetite like a beautiful serving of food to the table. There are many ways to fold the pancakes with filling - from classic tubes and envelopes to pouches and snails.Feel free to experiment, giving the person on duty a festive treat.
The most effective refreshing face masks
Advantages and disadvantages of virtual buying clothes
Kotoshyan: reality show with cats
The effect of wet hair - we master a simple hairstyle
Thinking type test: how your intellect works
Nick Jonas introduced Priyanka Chopra to his family