How to create iso windows 7?
The ISO image of the system is the saving thread of a user whose computer has been attacked by viruses. Of course, no one wants to suddenly lose all of their personal data without the possibility of recovery, and therefore it is very important to back up all files from time to time, that is, to create an image of the system.
Without installing additional software
- Click on the button "Start", select the menu item "Control Panel". Set the "Small Icons" view mode and open the "Backup and Restore" section.
- In the window that opens, select "Create a system image."
- In the new window, the user will be asked the question "Where should the archive be saved?". You will be offered to choose from the following options - a removable hard disk, internal disk, DVD or network drive. It is safer and safer to store information on a removable hard disk.
- Next, we solve the question: "What drives need to be included in the backup?". You can create an image of at least all the volumes of your system, but the more sections you tick, the more space, of course, they will take.
- Now we confirm the archiving parameters and click the archive button. This procedure will take a long time. The average computer archives 15 GB of information for about 20 minutes.
Upon completion of the backup procedure, the system will offer to create a recovery disk. We agree and wait for the recording to take place. On this our work is over.
Creating an image with Daemon Tools
- Download, install and run Daemon Tools.
- We insert into the drive / USB-connector a disk (flash drive) on which the image will be created.
- In the program, click the "Create Disk Image" icon.
- In the settings window, specify the path to the disk on which we want to create an image. In this case, you can choose the resolution of the images - .mds or .iso
- After specifying the required parameters, press the "Start" button.
- It remains only to wait for the completion of the recording process.
Creating an image with Alcohol 120%
- Download, install and run Alcohol 120%.
- In the section "Basic operations" we select "Mastered images", click "Next" in the appeared window.
- A window opens in which you can specify the name of the image, as well as select all the files you want to include in the image.
- Next you need to select the folder in which the image will be placed.In addition, you must ensure that the "ISO Image" is selected in the "Image Format" field.
- Click "Start".
- Upon completion of the procedure, click the "Finish" button.
- The image is ready, and you know where it is stored, which means you can copy it where necessary, for example, to a removable hard disk.
As you can see, there are many ways to create an ISO, and they are all pretty simple.
Photo collage from family photos
Blondes are not stupid - proven
Ribbon & Bead Bracelet
Mobbing or how not to become a victim
According to Freud: tricky puzzles that show the degree of your depravity
In his 104 years old great-grandmother knits wonderful things to decorate his city