How to disassemble a Toshiba laptop?
Sometimes it can happen that just yesterday a good laptop began to hang and slow down. There may also be situations in which it spontaneously turns off. To prevent this from happening, you need to do preventive laptop cleaning in a timely manner. Sometimes it has to be disassembled in cases of replacement parts. Consider how to disassemble a Toshiba laptop.
In case of replacement of parts or cleaning the laptop, it must be disassembled. To do this, you need the following tools.
- Thermal paste. You can buy it in specialized stores. According to the results of testing, thermopastes of the Swiss manufacturer Arctic have performed well.
- Screwdrivers: flat and cross. In order to avoid loosening the screw, it is recommended to use a cross-head screwdriver with a magnetic tip.
- Pliers. They will be needed to disconnect some of the contacts.
- Alcohol and cotton swabs.
- Flat object for applying thermal paste.
- Knife. It is necessary to open the laptop case.
- Grease for cooler.It is suitable lubrication for bearings.
- Thermal pads. If necessary, replace them.
Toshiba laptop disassembly
Consider how to disassemble a laptop Toshiba satellite. There is no doubt that if you need to replace any parts, it is better to contact the service center, but you can do it yourself, for example, to clean it. As an example, we will disassemble the Toshiba Satellite L300 laptop. He was very slow and overheated.
- Turn the laptop over so that its front side is down. Using a screwdriver, we unscrew the large bolts located along the perimeter of the housing and the small bolts with which the hard disk and the memory device are fixed.
- Then take out the battery and unscrew three more small bolts that are under the battery and one bolt under the memory cover. Take out the CD drive.
- In order not to confuse all the bolts, it is better to put them separately from each other and sign which one of them is from what.
- Turn the device over and open it. In order to remove the keyboard, you need to unscrew the two bolts. In order not to damage the case with a screwdriver, you can use a pick or a plastic card and use them to pick up the panel covering the two screws under the keyboard. After removing the panel, unscrews these bolts.
- Disconnect the cable from the keyboard, while gently moving the latches up and unscrewing five more bolts.
- Next you need to detach the case, it must also be done very carefully, so as not to break anything.
- Remove the touchpad (an alternative to the classic mouse) and carefully disconnect the nearby connector.
- Remove the upper part of the body.
- Before removing the motherboard, disconnect all wires and cables, and then remove the board. It should be easy to pull up and to the right and it can be easily removed.
- To remove the fan, unscrew the two bolts and disconnect the power cord. If the laptop has not been cleaned for a long time, it is certain that the radiator will be clogged with dust.
- In order to lubricate the processor, it is necessary to unscrew the bolts from the cooling system, and then remove the radiator. Immediately it becomes clear why the laptop overheated. Thermal grease on the processor has dried, so you need to lubricate it with fresh thermal grease.
- Putting the laptop in reverse order.
With the help of such simple actions, you now know how to disassemble Toshiba’s laptop.
What to expect from fashion in 2017
We are pleased with the beautiful supply of citrus fruits
Are there any analogues in Kars
Where better to relax in Thailand
Hepatosis of the liver: symptoms, causes
Actress Games of Thrones told about the future of the heroine