How to grow a rose from a cut flower
If you decide to by all means grow a rose from a cut flower, you can do it subject to certain rules.
Many who were given a bouquet of roses noticed that a few days later fresh shoots appeared on the stems. Of course, the first thought is to give a new life to a plant, having grown a new flower from it of the same amazing beauty.
1. Wait until the bouquet wilts (but not full). From the stems cut the cuttings so that each was not less than 3 buds. That is, each escape fragment must have 2 internodes.
2. Use a sharp razor blade or knife to make a small oblique cut right under the kidney and a straight cut 0.5 cm above the kidney. If there are leaves, remove the bottom completely, top - half.
3. Take a drug to improve plant rooting (for example, Kornevin or Heteroauxin, they are commercially available at flower shops), dilute according to the instructions and put the cuttings in the solution for 12-14 hours, or sprinkle the tip of the cutting during planting.
4.Prepare a pot of nutritious and loose earth (you can buy a ready-made primer for roses in the store). Plant the cuttings obliquely, making sure that the middle kidney is above the ground, just above the surface. Sprinkle the ground around the cutting with your fingers.
5. Cut the plastic bottle with the cap unscrewed in half approximately in the center. Top cover the cuttings. The optimum air temperature for your landings is + 25 ° C.
6. Spray your plantings 5-6 times a day with standing water at room temperature (or even slightly warmer). From time to time you can spray a weak solution of drugs "Zircon" or "Epin." Land in a pot should be all the time wet, but not wet.
Basic Atkinson Diet Rules
How to determine the authenticity of ruby
For those who did not have time to lose weight by the summer: what clothes and shoes are slim figure
Fried Garlic Arrows - Lying Your Fingers
Headphone Plug Repair
How to make dough for pizza without yeast - 6 step-by-step recipes