10 Clever Tricks To Look Good WITHOUT MAKEUP!
How to Look Your Best Without Makeup at School
The majority of schools around the world have a strict 'no makeup' policy, especially uniformed schools. This is to stop feudalism between groups and make everybody feel comfortable whilst they are learning, though not everybody takes notice of this rule. More and more girls are appearing at school orange faces and sparkling eyelashes, going unnoticed by teachers and being labelled as the 'prettiest girl in school.' Here's how you can look your absolute best for school without all of the makeup.
Be well groomed.Pluck your eyebrows if you want, wash your hair at least every two days and take good care of your skin. Having beautiful skin is half the battle, and this will come in good time if you start to use moisturizers and wash your face regularly. If you have acne, don't fret anddon'tuse lots of concealer - the best way to get rid of spots is just to leave them alone! Body Shop products can be very effective, and are great for your skin and the environment.
Wear your hair up if needed.If you've got long hair and wear it out everyday it's bound to get greasy. Wearing your hair up you can show off your beautiful face and smile. A great way to make your hair look amazing tied back is to use a Synthetic Hair Bun Ring - this gives your hair move volume and shape when you put it up in a bun. To top it off, add a cute ribbon or clip to your hair.Also, having different hairstyles really shows that you are willing to change and are quite spontaneous.
Take good care of your nails.Base coat your nails if you paint them at the weekend, or else the tips will start to go yellow. Always make sure you have clean nails when going to school, as dirty nails are always a real turn off! Take good care of your skin. Keep your skin soft, smooth, and healthy by using moisturizers and lotions.
Smile.Believe it or not, just simply smiling can make your look around ten times better, and can distract people from your flaws. It doesn't matter if you have braces, so long as your teeth are clean. One of the first things people notice about you is your smile, so flaunt it!
Be confident.Studies show that the more comfortable you are with the way you look, the more comfortable others will be about how you look. Never doubt yourself, if you think your look amazing, others will too.
Accessorize.A few bracelets here and there can add a real spark to your personality. If your school allows earrings, wear small studs as they'll make you look classy and go well with your no makeup look. Don't over accessorize. You still want to look as natural as possible.
Be nice to others.Even in today's society, people still make judgements on your personality. Be nice to everybody you meet and stay away from those you dislike - just remember, being pretty on the outside doesn't always mean you have a pretty heart. No one likes a mean girl . People hate that and you'll loose your popularity . TRUST ME.
People will notice you because you're natural.That boy you want to impress? He'll notice you because you're different. People know that those with makeup on don't really look like that when they put makeup on in the morning - but the thing is - you do! You're natural and take good care of yourself, you don't have to cover anything up!
Wear comfy clothes at school.No one likes the girl who pulls her shirt up every second trying to miss class. What's better, comfy-ness or fashion? For the best shops, go to brands you trust, and ask your friends which shops are the best!
Keep it up!Keep this regime up and people will soon notice the true you. Everybody is pretty in their own way, so believe in yourself. A natural beauty is so much more beautiful than a faker, so don't go breaking the school rules, they're there for a reason. You are beautiful, always remember that. Somewhere out there in the world, someone knows just how beautiful you are, and those who don't have yet to find out.
- Do not scrub and wash too hard. By doing this it removes the required oils that the skin needs to regenerate. When washing, wash lightly and in circular motion. This helps to keep the blood flow in your skin and does not allow the essential oils to escape.
- Ignore anybody who tries to put you down. You are beautiful.
- Be yourself. Everybody likes a girl who's comfortable with who she is and is generally friendly. Don't change, just keep yourself healthy.
- Sleep well and your skin will appear energized.
- Your outside appearance reflects what's on your inside. Maintain a healthy and balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and sunflower seeds.
- Moisturize! Applying moisturizer after a warm face wash or a warm shower is the best remedies for skin. Moisturizing helps to restore the oils that our skin has and helps to keep the skin hydrated.
- The sun and tanning studios are to be used with caution. Be comfortable in your own skin - don't go to tanning studios and wear sun creams.
- Stay positive. It always helps.
- Everybody has a bad day. Don't worry if you come home from school, look in the mirror and don't like what you see. People will have forgotten about it by tomorrow.
- Hair dye will destroy your hair. Being a natural beauty is all about loving who you are.
- Taking vitamins and minerals helps to keep goodness in the skin. By taking one multivitamin can help to keep your skin fresh and clean.
- Try to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day. This will help to keep your skin moist, refreshed and supple, which will help the skin fight off developing wrinkles and blemishes.
- Don't give in to peer pressure. Just because those around you wear makeup doesn't mean you have to.
- If you want your spots to disappear more quickly, leave them alone. This will also not lead to any unnecessary scaring.
- Remember, looks aren't everything.
- Search the rest of wikiHow with any other queries you have. Such as How to Stay Confident, How to Put Your Hair Up etc.
- Makeup can be a good thing. It helps you feel more confident and it's normal for teenagers to want to try it out. Leave this for the weekends, and even then, try to achieve a natural look.
- Don't cover up your spots with any make up as it injects germs and often makes them bigger.
- Here are a few great tips to glow up:
Exfoliate your body and shave Moisturize Wash your hair (not too often though) Try whitening toothpaste Pick out a new outfit Accessorize Do your hair and nails (optional) Try a face mask.
Video: How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup | Model Hacks and Tips
21 Genius Outfit Ideas to Steal This Summer: A ShoppableGuide
Trendy haircuts and hairstyles for men 2014-2015
No-Bake Cheesecake With Almond Flour Crust Recipe
Peeing during sex
10 Best Kiwifruit Face Masks You Must Try
Why Going Back to Work Might Improve Your Childs Skills
11 Easy Ways To Whiten Your Teeth At Home
Beauty Essentials: YoanaBaraschi
12 Surprising Things Guys Love About Missionary
Quiz: Are You Bored With Your COPD Exercise Routine
Europe GDP is faltering