How to make cream for cupcakes
Such surprisingly tasty and simple in preparation delicacy, as a capkake, will please any sweet tooth. A variety of creams make this dessert special and unique. On how to make a cream for capkake is written in this article.
Do you want to make a custard for capkake? We will help you with this! Presented recipe of the cream will please every mistress, after all it turns out not cloying, perfectly keeps the form and does not melt.
- butter - 100 g
- chicken eggs - 4 pcs.
- wheat flour - 2 tbsp. l.
- milk - 400 ml
- sugar - 4 tbsp. l.
- orange - 2 pcs.
- First, separate the proteins from the yolks;
- Peel the oranges and squeeze out the juice;
- In one bowl, mix the orange zest, yolks, flour and orange juice;
- Bring milk to a boil;
- Pour the mixture into the milk and mix it thoroughly;
- The resulting mass boil until it thickens;
- Beat melted butter;
- Mix the butter with the resulting cream;
- Put the custard in the fridge for a few hours.
If you want to make a cream for cupcakes without oil, then we present to your attention a recipe for condensed milk cream.
Penelope Cruz will play Donatella Versace
Thinking type test: how your intellect works
What is soy milk and what is its benefit
Heart Shaped Wreath For Valentine's Day
Christmas tree crafts from cones
How to become a ninja
Test: Is it easy to hack you on the Internet