How to make croissants from yeast dough
- Preparation time:2 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
Yeast Dough Croissants Recipe
The main thing - do not save and buy high-quality butter with a high percentage of fat. The result of any baking completely depends on the quality of the flour and butter.
- Sift flour.
- Remove the oil from the refrigerator so that it softens slightly.
- Heat the milk to a warm state and dilute the yeast in it.
- Grind the sugar with the egg, add salt and about ¾ of flour. Stir with milk.
- Add softened butter to the total mass.
- Knead the dough with your hands until elasticity, gradually adding flour.
- Put in a warm place for 2 hours, covered with a towel.
- Knead the dough and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Divide into 2 parts.
- Roll out each part on sugar in a circle with a thickness of not more than 3 mm. Cut each circle into 12 pieces.
- On the wide side of the triangles lay out 1 tsp. stuffing.
- Carefully roll the workpiece, making a pocket so that the jam does not follow.
- Place on a baking tray with a distance of 2-3 cm from each other, while the sharp tips of the croissants should be at the bottom. So they will not unfold in the baking process.
Bake 25 min. at a temperature of 200 ° C, until a ruddy crust is formed. Sprinkle ready-made cakes with icing sugar.
Raisin filling for yeast croissants
The filling can be any, as long as it is not very liquid. Chocolate cream, boiled condensed milk, poppy seeds, sweet curd mass, chopped nuts, jam - indeed, there are many options.
Very tasty is poppy filling with raisins. Ingredients:
- Mac - 250 g;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- sugar - 100 g;
- breadcrumbs - 1 tbsp. l .;
- raisins - 50 g;
- water - 170 ml.
- Mack grind in a mortar.
- Peel the lemon zest with a fine grater.
- Add in poppy seeds zest, crackers, water, sugar. Mix.
- Boil until thick and add raisins.
If the filling is too loose, you can add one raw egg for viscosity.
Chocolate filling for yeast dough croissants
Chocolate filling will be enjoyed by the sweet tooth. Ingredients:
- dark chocolate - 120 g;
- butter - 40 g;
- milk - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- Cognac - 1 tsp.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Add butter, milk and brandy.
- Stir and cool.
As a result, the mass of the consistency should resemble a chocolate cream.
Photos of ruddy croissants made from yeast dough inspire even inexperienced cooks. Simple and detailed recipes will teach you to cook this delicious pastry.
How to fix a zipper on jeans in 2 minutes
Words and phrases that annoy us (continued)
Secrets of performing manicure and pedicure
The benefits and harms of taking vitamin E when planning pregnancy
A fun little butterfly set for fashionistas
In his 104 years old great-grandmother knits wonderful things to decorate his city