How to make your hands bigger?
Watch the video
Surely, every man dreams of strong hands. To achieve your goal, you can go to the gym or do exercises at home without spending money on expensive tickets. Today we will talk how to make hands bigger.
Barbell and dumbbells
The easiest and most effective way to make big hands is training with dumbbells and a barbell.
- Pick up the weight of the projectile in strength;
- Perform exercises to flex and extend the arms. The full range of motion will allow you to pump up the muscle mass of the arms, and the limited range will give the muscles relief;
- When performing exercises with incomplete amplitude, use special supports for fixing the elbows;
- Sit on a chair and bend your arm with dumbbells, count to five and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise several times and change your hand;
- The number of approaches for beginners is 2-3 with 10-15 repetitions;
- Gradually increase the weight of the projectile and the number of approaches.
- Choose the weight of the sports equipment;
- Press the wall with your back straight;
- Bend down to the bar, take hold and begin to bend and unbend your arms, raising the projectile to your chest;
- Return to the starting position;
- Watch your elbows: they must be motionless, the barbell must be raised first of all with the help of the back muscles and biceps;
- Returning to the starting position, leave your arms in a slightly bent position;
- Next, lift the projectile using the back grip: spread your legs shoulder-width apart, bend down to the bar and grip it so that your thumbs look down. Then lift the barbell to your chest and return to the starting position;
- The following exercise with a barbell must be done, sitting on a bench: keeping your back straight, bend and unbend your arms with a projectile.
Before you start training, do a warm-up to avoid stretching and sore muscles.
When working with projectiles, pay attention to breathing: take a deep breath, while exhaling, do a strength exercise by raising the projectile, then lower the arm while inhaling.
Exercise regularly. In order for the muscles to recover, give training 2-3 days a week.
To make a big hand will help as a set of exercises, consisting of various types of push-ups.
- Starting position - prone position;
- Keeping the body straight, slightly bend your elbows, place your palms at chest level, spreading them wider than shoulders, and leave your feet on the width of the pelvis;
- While inhaling, bend your arms, forming a right angle, and sink down without touching the floor;
- Immediately return to the starting position.
Push ups with pops
The technique of this type of push-ups is similar to the classic.
- During takeoff, it is necessary to make a jerk and clap your hands;
- Then land on slightly bent arms;
- Repeat the exercise.
Pushups with raised legs
- Leave your feet on the bench;
- When inhaling, go down without touching the floor;
- On the exhale, return to the starting position, straining the pectoral muscles;
- The push up technique is similar to the classic version.
Perform 2 sets of 10-15 times, changing equipment. After each type of push-ups, give the body a rest, and the muscles recover.
Exercises for girls
In our time, sports are devoted not only to men, but also to girls.
To train your arms, you need to work out the following exercises.
Push up with bench
- Starting position: hands on a bench, body in an inclined position, legs on the floor;
- Drop down and then straighten your arms;
- Hold for a couple of seconds at the top point and bend your arms again;
- Repeat the exercise 20-30 times.
Push up on the floor
- Starting position: emphasis lying, hands shoulder-width apart, legs straight, heels to the floor;
- Start push-ups: bend your arms, touching the floor with your chest, and then return to the starting position;
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
Exercise with dumbbells
- Take the shells;
- Starting position: back straight, arms parallel to the floor on each side;
- Straining the muscles of the arms and back, inhale, raise your arms up, as you exhale, lower;
- Repeat the exercise 15-20 times.
Simple pull-ups will help make big hands.
- Take a position on the horizontal bar and start the exercise;
- Do as many pull-ups as you can;
- Try to increase the number of pull-ups with each workout;
- Do the exercise according to your abilities;
- If you do not have enough strength for pull-ups, then just hang on the horizontal bar. This approach will also help strengthen the muscles of the hands.
Do not forget to warm up before any workout.
The role of nutrition with increasing muscle mass
In order to make the hands bigger, it is necessary to train intensively for 3 months.
Accelerate the growth of muscles will help proper nutrition, as well as the use of protein shakes.
- Eat 4-6 times a day;
- Products must contain proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants;
- Exclude carbohydrates from the diet or reduce their number;
- Include foods such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs, dairy products and cheeses in the diet;
- Give up alcohol and smoking.
Wedding 2018: 5 signs of the perfect bridesmaid dress
A cozy decor for your garden: solar-powered lanterns
Grouse recipes in the oven and pan
10 Useful Makeup Tips
How do we actually choose our partner
What to expect from fashion in 2017