Magnificent charlotte in the oven - 6 of the most delicious recipes with and without apples
One of the most beloved home baked delicacies is the charlotte in the oven. Recipes with photos describing the process of making this lush, airy cake step by step are very simple and do not cause problems even for beginner housewives. You can make the dough with milk, kefir, sour cream and cottage cheese, and not only classic apples and pears, but also more exotic bananas, oranges or any seasonal berries can be used as a fruit filling. The dessert from it will not lose in taste in any way, and only will get new bright and unusual shades.
Magnificent charlotte without eggs on kefir with apples - grandma's recipe in the oven
Cooked in the oven apple charlotte on kefir is very lush and tender, if you make it according to grandma's recipe without eggs. Particular juiciness and softness gives the dough is part of the semolina.She quickly swells in kefir mass and makes Charlotte unusually rich and airy.
- kefir - 400 ml
- sugar - 5 tbsp
- flour - 250 g
- manga - 250 g
- soda - ½ tsp
- vinegar - for clearing
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- apples - 4 pieces
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- icing sugar - 1 sachet
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a kefir charlotte with apples in the oven without eggs
- Pour the kefir into the container of a suitable size, pour flour, previously sifted through a kitchen sieve, and mix thoroughly.
- Manna croup sift through a sieve and pour into the kefir-flour mass. Stir all the ingredients with a spoon, diligently breaking the lumps and clots.
- Put the sugar and mix again. It is not necessary to rub until completely dissolved. The crystals will melt completely during baking.
- Half a teaspoon of soda, put out in a small amount of vinegar and put into the dough.
- Apples are thoroughly washed, dried with a paper towel, cleaned from the skin and seed box, and the flesh is cut into small neat cubes and pour in cinnamon.
- Add the processed apples and a spoonful of vegetable oil to the dough and mix.
- The form is abundantly lubricated from the inside, paying special attention to the seams and the bottom. Transfer the dough there, level with a silicone spatula and send to the oven, which is preheated beforehand.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 170 degrees. Then take out, cool a bit, cut into portions, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
An airy and lavish charlotte on sour cream with apples and pears - how to bake in the oven
Charlotte with apples and pears, cooked on sour cream and baked in the oven, has one very pleasant distinguishing feature. From above, it is pleasantly fried and covered with a gentle, crisp crust, while inside it remains airy, fluffy and incredibly juicy.
- mayonnaise 67% - ½ st
- sour cream 15% - ½ st
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 1 st
- egg - 1 pc
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- half lemon
- apples - 3 pieces
- pears - 3 pieces
Step-by-step instruction on how to make a charlotte with pears and apples on sour cream
- Put sour cream and mayonnaise at room temperature into a deep container, add baking powder and mix well.
- When the mass stops foaming, add sugar, in small portions, add flour, sifted through a kitchen sieve, and beat the dough until smooth. At the end there should not be a single bunch and lump in it.
- Rinse fruit in running water, dry with a paper towel, peel and seed pods and cut into slices of suitable size. Sprinkle the juice squeezed from half a lemon over the top so that the apples and pears do not darken.
- Grease the sides and bottom of the heat-resistant form with plenty of butter. The layer must be thick and well visible, otherwise the charlotte will stick to the edges and will not be able to gently pull out. Pour the semolina over the oil and put the mold in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Then pour ½ dough into a form, put apples and pears mixed together, and add dough residues on top. Send in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- When the top becomes rich golden, remove it, cool it a little, decorate it as you like and serve it with your favorite drinks.
Classic curd cake with apples - lush baking in the oven
For the classic charlotte made on the basis of cottage cheese in the oven, it is best to use ripe apples more acidic varieties. They will emphasize the richness and pronounced sweetness of the lush dough and will add to the dessert an unobtrusive, spicy sourness and a fresh, fruity aroma.
- cottage cheese - 300 g
- eggs - 5 pieces
- sugar - 200 g
- flour - 200 g
- apples - 4 pieces
- baking powder - 20 g
Step-by-step instruction for baking in the oven apple crocheted curd pastry
- Wheat flour of premium grade is combined with a baking powder and sifted through a fine kitchen sieve.
- Curd cheese to a plastic state in a separate plate.
- Beat eggs and sugar with a mixer into a light, fluffy foam. Ensure that the sugar crystals are completely dissolved in the egg mass.
- Put the cottage cheese there and continue beating for 4-6 minutes. Then, in small portions, add the flour with the baking powder and quickly stir the dough until it is completely homogeneous.
- Grease the form very thoroughly with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Rinse apples, dry, peel, remove the inner seed box and cut the flesh into medium sized slices.
- Fill the form with the prepared dough, place the apples on top and lightly press down with a silicone spatula so that they “drown” in the liquid mass. Let the semi-finished product stand for 15-20 minutes. Then send in the oven, already warmed up to 180 degrees.
- Bake until ready for about 40 minutes, then lay out on a serving dish, decorate and invite guests.
Charlotte in the oven with milk - a recipe from a photo without apples
The airy and tender charlotte baked in the oven will be no less tasty if cooked without apples. Instead, you can use any seasonal berries, such as strawberries, raspberries or pitted cherries. It is better to take them slightly underripe, then the fruit will retain its shape and add refined freshness and sourness to the sweet milk dough.
- milk 2.5% - 200 ml
- egg - 1 pc
- sugar - 1 st
- flour - 3 tbsp
- soda - 1 tsp
- vinegar - for clearing
- berries - 400 g
- powdered sugar
- mint leaves
Step by step instructions on how to make a delicious charlotte on dairy dough without apples
- Rinse berries in running water and drain in a colander to drain excess liquid.
- Beat the egg and sugar with a mixer into a light foam, and when the sugar crystals are completely dissolved, pour in the milk and beat it well again.
- Sift the flour through a kitchen sieve and a portion into the milky mass, put soda, slaked with vinegar, and stir until a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the berries into the dough and mix gently.
- Mold plastered inside with vegetable oil, pour in the dough with berries and let stand for about a quarter of an hour.
- During this time, preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the charlotte in it until cooked.It usually takes 35-40 minutes.
- When the cake is covered with a ruddy crust, remove from the oven, cool slightly, put on a dish, sprinkle with powdered sugar, decorate with mint leaves and put on the table.
A simple charlotte with a banana in the oven recipe with photos and videos
A very simple way of cooking in the oven charlottes with bananas is offered by the author of this video recipe. The composition of the air, light and fluffy dough includes only eggs, sugar and wheat flour of the highest grade. They are whipped with a mixer, and to prevent the base from settling, they add food baking powder. Bananas are placed between two parts of the dough. Due to this, they do not dry during the heat treatment process and retain their soft texture and juiciness.
How to bake in the oven charlotte with oranges - a recipe with photos step by step
This recipe for charlotte baked in the oven, a large amount of sugar is not accidental. The role of the fruit component here is played by oranges, so the dough is made sweeter to compensate for the pronounced citrus sourness.
How to choose and wear denim overalls
Wow. Plus size Ashley Graham on the Maxim cover
The best means for the body with the effect of flicker
The best products to get rid of edema
What to see in gorgeous Barcelona
How to cook kohlrabi cabbage