Pork ribs in the oven - recipes and cooking details
Prepare delicious pork ribs - the whole art. This juicy and fragrant dish will not leave anyone indifferent, because it is pickled in special sauces and marinades, and then goes to stew in the oven in its own juice.
Baking is a traditional and easy way. Intercostal meat is most appreciated in baked ribs, it is distinguished by an extraordinary taste with light, sweetish notes. If the intercostal space is insufficient, they are recommended to be used for boiling broth.
The fat layer is ideal for baking at home. A dish of pork ribs is attributed to several categories in cooking: the second and appetizers. The latter are appreciated by lovers of beer sets, they are also suitable for ceremonial feasts. A big plus - it will take a minimum of time, and the result will exceed all expectations.
Pork meat is rich in healthy substances that are necessary for the normal functioning of the body. It is scientifically proven that pork acts as an antidepressant.With regular use there is a strengthening of the bones and the vascular system.
Caloric content is approximately 320 calories per 100 grams. It depends on the method of preparation. Some recipes even reach 400 calories. But this does not mean that if you use the product systematically, it will affect the figure. By no means, athletes add certain portions of meat to the diet in order to strengthen and build muscle mass.
Before baking, you need to prepare the workplace, wash and clean the products. The main thing is to buy high-quality pork, because the poorly chosen meat will spoil everything. To make an appetizing crisp, you need honey and spices.
Cooking honey mustard marinade
There are dozens of liquid and dry sauces. By a dry marinade is meant the processing of meat in spices for marinating in its own juice. Liquid is prepared from different products, in accordance with the recipe.
- Marinade should contain crushed fresh herbs, and for flavor sharpness - garlic.
- Greens are best added immediately to the marinade or at the end of cooking, so as not to overdry.
- If you have chosen lean ribs, add vegetable oil to the marinade.
- When you bought too fat meat, put mustard in the marinade, it will dry it slightly.
- Pickling time determines the taste of the ribs. It is better to leave them in sauce for 10-12 hours.
Honey mustard marinade is the most popular, and cooks in just a few minutes.
- honey - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- mustard - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- salt - 1.5 tsp;
- spice mix for meat dishes.
- The ingredients are mixed in a small ceramic dish, and applied to the ribs.
- You can also add soy sauce and tomatoes.
The classic recipe for roasting in foil or in the sleeve
The classic recipe consists of simple and affordable products, no frills.
- ribs - 900 grams;
- paprika powder - 2 tsp;
- salt - to taste;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- mayonnaise - 20 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- Tomato sauce - 200 grams.
- Marinade. Mix with mayonnaise grated garlic, onion, paprika powder, rest of spices and tomato sauce, cut into medium-sized half rings.
- The ribs are placed in the mixture and shipped in the cold for several hours.
- When the product is marinated, choose the method of roasting: in foil or in the sleeve. In the foil you get a more fragrant treat, in the sleeve you can bake with a side dish.In this case, the potatoes will turn out juicy, and an appetizing crust will form on the meat.
- In both cases, the cooking time will take a little over an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- If at the end of the foil deploy, you can get a baked crust.
- Cut the finished ribs into portions, put them on a plate and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
The fastest and delicious recipe
Consider the simplest recipe that does not require additional preparation. The meat is enough to fry in a frying pan in a small amount of butter.
- ribs - 1 kg;
- Spices to taste, including sweet pepper;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil for roasting.
- Rinse and dry the meat thoroughly before cooking.
- Crush grains of allspice and mix with other spices and salt. Treat the mixture with the ribs, fry over low heat until golden brown.
If you are a foodie, pre-pickle the meat ingredient.
- medium ribs with pulp - 1 kg;
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- French mustard - Art. a spoon;
- favorite spices.
- Turning the edges with the curved side down, remove the transparent film.
- Mix the tomato paste, mustard and spices, cover the ribs.
- Leave to marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, periodically turn them over to improve the taste.
- In a heated oven to 160 degrees, place the fins wrapped tightly in foil. It will take about two hours.
- Remove from the oven. Heat the barbecue sauce, process the meat, finish to a crust without foil.
- Choosing meat, look at its appearance, it should not be excessively red, with a large accumulation of bloody stains.
- To soften the meat, add vinegar to the marinade or soak it in kiwi pulp.
- During baking, do not forget to pour the marinade so that the dish becomes juicy.
Regardless of the recipe, you are guaranteed to be satisfied with the result, and guests will receive true pleasure from a hearty and tasty dinner.
Lawn Grass Tips
Classic bedroom design
How to congratulate women on March 8 in 2018
Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie are still friends
Bavarian Knitting Hot Stand
Croup - Symptoms, Signs, Diagnosis, Treatment of Croup