Pros and cons of chia oil
If you prefer natural and healthy products, then you will certainly be interested in chia oil. Learn how it can be used to improve health and gain beauty and youth.
What is this product?
How do you get chia oil? It is made from the seeds of Spanish sage by means of cold pressing, and the application of this method allows to preserve the maximum amount of useful components, natural taste, and also characteristic odor. Diligent manufacturers maintain certain temperatures and subject the finished product to additional processing, allowing it to prolong shelf life and avoid the destruction of nutrients and their oxidation as a result of thermal effects and contact with oxygen or light.
Chia oil contains a huge amount of beneficial substances, such as polyunsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols, flavonoids, magnesium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and also vitamins E and group B.
What is the use of chia oil? It has the following amazing properties:
- This product is very useful for the brain: improves mental activity and memory, increases concentration, increases the volume of gray matter and protects cells from destruction.
- Antioxidants, which abound in chia oil, are especially necessary for modern people, as they help to neutralize the extremely harmful and dangerous activity of free radicals. Thus, these substances stop the processes of oxidation and premature aging of tissues, as well as prevent cell mutation, thereby ensuring the prevention of cancer.
- Regularly using the oil in acceptable and moderate amounts, you can reduce the level of "bad" cholesterol and thereby prevent the development of atherosclerosis.
- Potassium provides nutrition and strengthening of the heart muscle, preventing such dangerous diseases as ischemia, heart failure and myocardial infarction.
- Magnesium relieves stress and eliminates muscle spasm, normalizes the functioning of the nervous system, and, together with B vitamins, increases stress resistance, eliminates nervous irritability and normalizes sleep.
- Beneficial properties extend to bone tissue, as chia oil helps to strengthen and increase their density, minimizing the risks of fractures and protecting against osteoporosis.
- The product normalizes digestive processes and relieves constipation.
- Chia oil helps to normalize the metabolism and thereby improves the work of all important body systems.
- Phytosterols can put women's hormones in order and increase the chances of successful conception.
- E is a vitamin of youth, nourishing and moisturizing the skin, nails and hair, as well as restoring their structure.
- The product normalizes blood pressure and strengthens the vascular walls.
If you are interested in knowing which is better: chia oil or seeds, it all depends on what goals you are pursuing. So, in the seeds of a lot of fiber, which cleanses the body and normalizes digestion. They also give satiety and relieve hunger for a few hours. But oil - a source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are useful for the brain and cardiovascular system.
Who should not eat?
Like any other product, chia oil has some contraindications, which include:
- individual hypersensitivity;
- a tendency to allergies (chia seeds and butter produced from them are rather allergenic products);
- ingestion is not recommended for obesity (oil is very high in calories);
- take the product inside should not be with hypotension, as it contributes to lower blood pressure;
- reduced blood clotting or taking anticoagulants (one of the properties of chia oil is blood thinning);
- some diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (use is acceptable, but with caution and in small doses).
Chia oil seems to many unusual and even somewhat exotic, but it is quite possible and even needs to be used in cooking. For example, you can add it to vegetable salads: it will give products a refined taste and unique aroma. If desired, chia oil can be fried, but it is worth remembering that when it is heated, it loses some of its beneficial properties. Also, the product can be added to side dishes, hot meat or fish dishes.
Use for better health
If you want to improve your health, it will be enough just to take chia oil inside.The optimal daily dose is 15 ml, which corresponds to three teaspoons. This volume can be taken at one time in the morning on an empty stomach, or divided into several parts and taken either before or during meals. This method of use will help to improve digestion, normalize metabolic processes, improve brain function, strengthen nerves, as well as achieve cancer prevention.
In dermatological diseases and inflammatory processes localized on the skin, external use in the form of lubrications, applications, lotions or compresses is permissible.
Application in cosmetology
Methods for use in cosmetology purposes:
- The easiest option is to apply the oil in its pure form. Treat them to problem areas, for example, the skin of the eyelids and areas under the eyes, nails, areas with dry skin. After almost completely absorbed, you can remove the remnants of a paper napkin.
- Make facial masks by mixing chia oil with other ingredients, such as honey, chicken egg whites, aloe juice, sour cream or yogurt, fruits, vegetables and berries.
- Effective and homemade hair masks, which can be made from chia oil in its pure form, and with the addition of other ingredients: eggs, brewer's yeast, decoction of herbs.
If you have the opportunity to purchase chia oil, do so to fully appreciate the benefits of such a product.
Do not try to repeat: beauty hacks that do not work
Test: Which career suits you best
Cute little flowers - petals
When the barber was charged £
Papier Mache Cluster