Recipes for cooking pumpkin salad for the winter
- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:1 minute
Recipe for pumpkin salad for the winter with vegetable platter
Vegetables in the harvesting are perfectly combined with pumpkin and tomato. They are stewed in a frying pan in vegetable oil, gradually adding new ingredients, put a pumpkin at the very end.
- Carrot rub on a large grater.
- Prepared vegetables, peeled and seeds, cut: pumpkin - in small cubes, onions - half rings, Bulgarian pepper - into strips. Washed tomatoes cut into pieces of arbitrary shape.
- Grate the garlic, chop the parsley.
- In a vegetable oil in a thick-walled cauldron or stainless steel pot, fry the onions to transparency, add carrots to it. Fry the vegetables, stirring until soft.
- Add sweet peppers and tomatoes to the onions with carrots, and continue to simmer over medium heat under the lid.
- After 10–12 minutes, salt the vegetables, add sugar, tomato paste, mix, and simmer another 8 minutes.
- Then put a pumpkin to the vegetables, cover with a lid, continuing the quenching until ready. Season the vegetable mass with chopped garlic, greens, vinegar and black pepper, simmer with the lid closed for 3-4 minutes.
Put the ready salad in sterilized cans and roll up with clean covers. From these products should get 2 half-liter jars of lettuce.
The recipe for baked pumpkin salad for the winter
The pumpkin in this salad is tender and soft due to the fact that it is first baked, and then stewed in tomato sauce with vegetables.
- pumpkin - 500 g;
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pcs .;
- asparagus - 300 g;
- tomatoes - 4 pcs .;
- garlic - 2 tooth .;
- black pepper - 1 g;
- salt - 60 g;
- sugar - 25 g;
- apple vinegar - 1 tsp;
- Kalina - 100 g;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml.
- Bake a piece of pumpkin, cleared of seeds, in the oven at 160 degrees. It will take about 40 minutes.
- Peel the cooled pumpkin, and cut into cubes.
- Bulgarian pepper, cleared of seeds, cut into strips, chop asparagus.
- Peel tomatoes and garlic in a blender, and pour into a frying pan. Add black pepper, salt, sugar and vinegar to the tomatoes.
- Put pumpkin, bell pepper, asparagus and 1 tsp in tomatoes. viburnum juice. Simmer vegetables for 25 minutes over medium heat, covered with a lid.
- Add chopped dill, 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil, and boil the vegetable mixture for 2 minutes.
- Spread on sterilized jars and roll up.
From pumpkin you can cook vegetable stew or salad for the winter. This preparation with a pleasant sourish taste and garlic aroma will be not only tasty, but also useful.
How to make electronic money
Hair care in the winter and spring - the 7 most important tips
In skillful hands, the wire basket becomes an unusual decor
Sunday cats: fascinating mystery about scales and animals
Malignant Tumor Therapy
Champions who returned to the big sport after giving birth
What foundation to make for a private house on clay soil