Sweet Potato Breakfast Rosti
Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Poached Eggs, & Avocado
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 262 | Total Fat: 19 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 164 mg | Sodium: 186 mg | Carbohydrates: 17 g | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 8 g | SmartPoints: 9
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 twigs fresh rosemary, needles only
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Preheat oven to 395 degrees F.
- In a large baking pan, mix the sweet potatoes, rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In the middle rack of the oven, bake the sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or until they are toasted.
- Meanwhile, while baking, bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
Video: Healthy breakfast Sweet potato & beetroot rosti with chilli avocado & poached egg
MORE:12 First Date Do’s and Don’ts Every Girl Should Know
10 Best Fitness Tracker Watches to Buy in 2019
Lyme disease symptoms
How to Behave when Flying First Class
How to Win Online Penny Auctions
How to Survive a Vacation With Your In Laws
Happy Birthday, Cate Blanchett A Look Back At Her Style
18 Summer Outfits With Denim Rompers
60 Mace Tattoo Designs For Men – Bludgeon and Flail Ink Ideas
How to Add Files to Google Drive Online
This month you can try this St. Tropez product before anyone else
Business Insiders full interview with John Delaney
Top Bloggers To Watch Right Now – NovemberPicks