Thick and tasty pear jam slices and entirely for the winter - simple recipes with pictures
The technique of canning for the winter of pear jam is a simple recipe with step-by-step photos that is described in great detail. To prepare homemade delicacies, it is recommended to take firm, slightly immature or green pears. They easily transfer intensive heat treatment and, cut into thin slices or cubes, do not limp in the syrup and perfectly keep their shape. Fruits of pear-dicky use entirely.
To dessert was brighter and more intense, pears are combined with lemon, orange or edible poppy, and to enhance the flavor put cinnamon, vanilla and other fragrant spices. Both the quick five-minute and the classic pear jam are often prepared without sterilization. Citric acid is added to the syrup for preservation.It acts as a natural preservative and provides a reliable and long storage product.
Delicious pear jam with citric acid for the winter - a simple recipe without sterilization
To pear jam made for the winter without sterilization, do not ferment and safely wait for the cold season, you need to add to the product in the product of citric acid. It will act as a natural preservative and will ensure reliable and long storage seaming.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe of delicious pear jam with the addition of citric acid
- pears - 3 kg
- sugar - 3 kg
- water 225 ml
- citric acid - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook without sterilizing winter jam with pears and citric acid
- Slightly unripened sour-sweet pears with an elastic, dense structure should be well washed in running water, dried on a clean towel, removed the stem and internal seeds, and cut the flesh into slices no more than 0.5 centimeters thick.
- Pour sugar into a deep saucepan, add water, mix, put on the stove and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Boil for 2-3 minutes, constantly removing the resulting foam.To ensure that the sugar crystals are completely dissolved.
- Put pears into the fire syrup and gently press them with a wooden spoon on top so that they are all covered with liquid.
- Boil for 20 minutes over very low heat. Stir gently and delicately, trying not to damage the integrity of the fruit. Then cool to room temperature and put it in a dark, cool place for 6 hours so that the mass is infused and the pears are absorbed into the syrup.
- Repeat the steaming / cooling procedure 2 more times. On the third, pour citric acid into the jam with jam, mix and boil for 10 minutes.
- Lay in sterilized jars, hermetically sealed with lids, turn and wrapped in a blanket, allow to cool completely. For storage hide in the pantry.
Amber jam from hard pear slices - a recipe with photos and video
Pear jam, rolled up for the winter according to this recipe from a photo, is very attractive in appearance. Due to triple boiling, the syrup acquires amber color and pleasant thickness, and dense slices are saturated with sugar and become candied. Step-by-step instruction describes in detail the process of creating a homemade treat,and the video clearly describes each action and helps to master the method of harvesting jam from hard pear slices, even to beginner housewives.
Essential Ingredients for Amber Pear Jam Recipe
- pears - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- water - 400 ml
Step by step instructions on how to make amber jam from slices of hard pears
- Pears thoroughly washed, dried, remove the stem, divided into halves, remove the seed box, and cut the pieces into neat slices of the same size.
- Pour sugar into a deep saucepan, add water and whisk lightly with a whisk so that it disperses faster. Put on a moderate fire and, stirring regularly to avoid burning, boil until the crystals completely dissolve.
- When the syrup becomes transparent and homogeneous, pour the lobules with pears and mix very gently so that the liquid covers the pieces of fruit. Cool to room temperature.
- Then return the container with the cooled semi-finished product to the stove, bring to a boil and boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Cool again, and then repeat the cooking.
- The jam is cooked for the third time to cook for 10 to 45 minutes (depending on the desired density).In a hot form, put in sterilized jars, tightly close the lids, turn over and cover with a bath towel, leave for a day to cool. Then carry in a barn or cellar.
Wild pear pear jam for the winter - a simple step-by-step recipe
Cooked for the winter from a whole pear-wilderness jam turns out unusually tasty and rich. Fruits, several times cooked in syrup, acquire a pronounced sweetness, and cinnamon sticks enrich the aroma of delicacies with bright, spicy notes.
Essential ingredients for winter jam with whole wild pears
- wild pear - 2 kg
- sugar - 2 kg
- lemon - 2 pieces
- water - 600 ml
- cinnamon - 4 sticks
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for making jam from a whole pear-dicky
- Dense, solid pears washed and discarded on the kitchen sieve to the glass excess liquid.
- Pour sugar into a saucepan, add water, mix and leave for 25-30 minutes. Then determine on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the level of heating and cook until the crystals completely dissolve. Stir regularly to prevent the syrup from burning.
- Place dry pears and cinnamon sticks in a bowl, pour boiling syrup and cook over low heat. Active boiling mass boil for 5 minutes. Collected on the surface of the foam must be removed.
- Remove from heating, cover with a clean towel and leave until the morning to cool. Then repeat the boiling / boiling / cooling process twice more.
- For the third time, pour the juice squeezed from lemons into the jam, boil for 10 minutes, spread out the pear banks with a slotted spoon, pour them with syrup, roll under the metal lids, turn them over, wrap them in a thick cloth and cool them naturally. For storage hide in the basement or cellar.
Transparent jam from pears slices with lemon - recipe on video
The video recipe describes in detail the process of making winter jam from lemon and pears, cut into slices. In addition to sugar, fruit and citrus, the composition includes a natural gelling component pectin. It gives the syrup a pleasant, dense texture and the necessary thickness. But unsurpassed transparency provides butter. Carefully dipped into a hot fruit mass, it contributes to the dissolution of the foam that is formed as a result of boiling and does not allow it to cloud the sweet syrup.
Delicious pear jam with poppy seeds - step by step recipe with pictures of the finished dish
Making jam from sweet pears and food poppies is not difficult, but a bit troublesome. However, labor costs are fully justified, because the finished delicacy is so tasty that it overshadows other types of home preservation and instantly becomes the most beloved of both children and adults.
Essential ingredients for delicious pear and poppy jam
- pears - 2 kg
- Mac - 1 st
- sugar - 800 g
- citric acid - 2 tsp
- vanilla - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook for the winter jam with pears and poppy seeds
- Rinse the pears in running water, dry, peel, remove the core with seeds, and cut the flesh into pieces of arbitrary shape.
- Fold the processed fruit in a deep container, pour with citric acid and sugar, mix gently and leave for 3-4 hours, so that the juice can stand out.
- At the end of the time, determine the container with pears on the stove, set a slow fire and warm for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring regularly and making sure that the mass does not stick to the bottom.
- ½ portions of jam move into a separate saucepan and grind into a smooth mash using an immersion blender.
- Return the processed fruit to the pieces with syrup and bring to a boil over very low heat.
- In parallel, pour the poppy on a thick-bottomed frying pan and dry on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then pour it into boiling jam, add vanilla, mix well, boil for 10 minutes, put into jars, roll up, turn over, cover with a blanket and cool. Take it to a cool, dry place.
Quick pear jam - a five-minute recipe for winter
Five-minute pear jam has two pluses at once. Firstly, it takes very little time to prepare, and secondly, the fruits, being subjected to minimal heat treatment, retain all their useful qualities and in winter not only delight them with a pleasant taste, but also help to strengthen the immune system.
Essential Ingredients for Five Minute Pear Jams
- pears - 1 kg
- sugar - ½ kg
- lemon juice - 25 ml
- honey - 1 tbsp.
- vanilla - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make pear jam-pyatiminutku for winter colds
- Rinse the pears in running water, dry them, remove the tail and the core, clean and cut them into thick pieces of arbitrary shape.
- Fold the processed fruit into a deep enameled container, pour in sugar and vanilla, pour in honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix well, cover with a clean towel and leave overnight to separate the juice.
- In the morning, determine the capacity for the fire, bring to a boil, boil for 5 minutes, hotly packaged in sterilized jars, rolled up with covers, turned over, covered with a blanket and cooled. Store in a cool, dark room.
Simple recipes, how to cook at home, thick and sweet pear jam
To pear jam had a dense, thick texture, it must be prepared without water. Enhanced sweetness will give sugar delicacy, which, according to the recipe, you need to take a third more than fruit.
Named the best series of the first half of 2018
Quilling for the New Year
The most famous models were shot in the provocative calendar Love Magazine
Recession and inflation in the trading world
It became known who will play Megan Markle and Prince Harry in the movie
How to cook delicious dumplings
Unusual: we find a new use for eggshell and egg tray