EGE in English

EGE in EnglishAccording to the USE examination on a foreign language, almost 90% of graduates prefer to pass the exam in English, and the remaining 10% of participants pass German or French. Therefore, the question of preparing for the USE in English is the most relevant.

The structure of the exam in English

In the Unified State Examination of 2015, a section on "speaking" has been added in the foreign language. The USE is conducted in a foreign language in two stages, which are allotted two days in the schedule, which can be found here. The exam consists of two parts: written and oral:

  1. The written part, which is allotted 3 hours, consists of four sections: listening, reading, grammar, vocabulary and writing.


Related News


Useful properties of acacia flowers
What is validation is explained in simple words
How to cook perfect beef steak in a pan
What kind of shavermu can not be: 5 simple rules that will help in choosing
The first pictures of the engagement of Harry and Megan appeared on the Web
Why girls love bad boys
Quick soup with sausages
Causes of acne in the tongue