Volumetric figures do it yourself
While playing with a child with various geometric shapes, you contribute to his spatial thinking and imagination. The kid begins to understand the variety of shapes of different surfaces. Round or rectangular - which one? Cubic or square - what is it like? By answering your child of various questions, you help him to represent and visualize a variety of geometric shapes.
Due to this, in geometry lessons he will be able to easily assimilate educational material, solving problems and proving theorems. One of the first figures with which children are introduced at school is the parallelepiped. In order to make it easier to imagine and understand its laws, we suggest to make it as a craft.
How to make a parallelepiped of paper with your child.
For this we need:
- thick paper;
- PVA glue.
The parallelepiped has 6 faces, each of which is a rectangle.In this regard, our scan will consist of 6 rectangles that will be in the same plane.
How to make a parallelepiped out of paper in stages:
1. First, you need to determine the desired size of the shape: width, length and height. From them will directly depend on its size.
2. Draw a box of parallelepiped on paper. Which should be dense enough not to get wet from the glue and keep its shape well.
3. Draw a straight horizontal line. Its length should be equal to the sum of the width and height multiplied by 2. After that, from each end we lower the perpendicular, which is equal in size to the length of the figure itself. Between them, draw a line parallel to the one that led in the beginning.
4. From the upper corner to the right, we postpone the height of the figure, then the width. Repeat this procedure again. From the points that we received, we move perpendiculars to opposite sides. As a result, we get 4 faces of the figure.
5. Above the second rectangle, so that to the right, we add two more, above and below. From the mark we made in the fourth paragraph, we will perpendicular up the height. The same is repeated from the second mark.We connect perpendiculars with a straight line.
6. To make the drawing easier to glue, we add additional elements to it, as shown in the figure. They can be made 1.5 cm wide. You also need to make them beveled corners, in order to avoid their peeping from the outside. Sweep parallelepiped ready!
More to figure out how to make a parallelepiped of paper, help photo.
It should be noted that the parallelepiped turned out to be smooth and correct, you need to ensure that the lines on the layout are correctly drawn and strictly measured. Otherwise, the figure will be geometrically unclear.
It remains only to cut the workpiece and bend over all the lines so that the side faces touch. Process the specially designed protruding elements with glue and assemble the parallelepiped.
How to learn to guess on the cards
Skirts that will not leave indifferent any fashionista: the main trends of the season
Dietary oatmeal and oatmeal pancakes
How can you quickly get rid of hiccups
How to care for a beard and a mustache