We clean the fur coat at home: how to clean the mink coat
Fur products usually have a long service life. The fastest wearing fur is rabbit: products from it live up to 4 years, the arctic fox is worn up to 7, the mink is a long-lived, the fur coats from it will last up to 12 years, the beaver and otter fur will last the longest - they will retain their attractiveness and excellent appearance in for 20 years. But however neatly a woman wore her furs, they can still be polluted, soiled, and dull. In this case, a fur coat or hat, boa or stole must be taken to a specialized dry cleaner. But what to do if the area of pollution is small or the fur coat is just dusty during summer storage? Does it make sense to clean the entire fur coat?
In the case of small or simple pollution, you can clean the fur coat at home.
- To get rid of the dust, sometimes it is enough just to gently shake the fur coat, taking it with both hands by the shoulders.
- If the pile is wrinkled, you need to wipe it with a damp sponge over the top and comb. Then dry.
- Light coat can be wiped with a solution of hydrogen peroxide (1 tbsp. 1 liter). For yellowed bellows, you need to prepare a more concentrated solution.
- Strongly polluted light fur will have to be cleaned with starch mixed with aviation gasoline. The resulting gruel is rubbed on the fur and then dried on the balcony.
- The greasy stain from the light product is removed with a solution of ammonia (1 tsp), salt (3 tsp.) And water (0.5 l.).
How to clean a mink coat
The most popular way to clean a mink coat at home: this is cleaning with starch or decoy. Fur coat sprinkled with starch or decoy, gently rubbing with his hands, as when washing. Then it must be left alone for half an hour and vigorously shake out. Depending on the color of starch and semolina (dirty or light), the procedure is repeated until complete purification. As a result of cleaning, the fur becomes shiny, soft, refreshed.
White mink may turn yellow with time. To remove the yellowness you need to spray the fur with a spray gun with a solution of hydrogen peroxide, then dry the product.The stain of coffee can be neatly locally washed up with soapy water or shampoo. Greasy stains from lipstick or from a voice-frequency cream on a collar are washed in with medical alcohol.
How to clean a muton fur coat
- If the mouton is just dusty as a result of summer storage, it can be vacuumed out or gently knocked out with a carpet clapper.
- Contaminated mouton fur coat can be cleaned with regular soapy water. To do this, it should be hung on the hangers above the bath or on the balcony and with a gentle brush movement apply a soap solution (or detergent solution) to the fur. Then the dirty foam is also gently brushed off with a brush with clean water and the fur coat stays dry.
- Stains from the Mouton can be removed with bran or sawdust. To do this, they need to sprinkle the soiled place and leave for half an hour-hour. When sawdust or bran soak up the dirt they need to shake out.
- Bright mouton is cleaned as well as any light fur: a mango or starch.
The first pictures of the engagement of Harry and Megan appeared on the Web
In the fashion again cowards that stick out from under the clothes
Cushions - are they needed?
What is validation is explained in simple words
DIY sugar crystals
How often do I need to wash my hair
The best means for the body with the effect of flicker