Why spend money on synthetic sweets, if you can cook homemade jelly!
Homemade apple marmalade
Why spend money on synthetic sweets, if you can cook homemade jelly! It will be more tasty than any marmalade sweets, cut into pieces - that's sweets! Very tasty, and not at all costly!
For marmalade will require
- 1 kilogram sugar,
- 1 kilogram of apples.
Homemade apple marmalade. Step-by-step recipe
- In apples, remove the core, and cut in half. can be in 4 parts.
- Put the apples in a saucepan and stew over low heat.
- When apples are well boiled soft. Grind them through a sieve. It is possible to shake up the blender.
- Add the same amount of sugar to the block puree, you can add any food coloring, only natural. It can be carrot or beet juice.
- Mix everything, put it again on the fire, and cook until the mass thickens.
- Now put the mass on the dish, better take porcelain, but be sure to moisten it with warm water.
- You can put on parchment paper, covered with a baking sheet.
- Put the marmalade to dry in a warm place for 2 days.
- . After 2 or 3 days, look how the marmalade dried out.
- Cut it into pieces, and dip in granulated sugar.
You can store such marmalade in glass jars, and tie the top with parchment paper.
How to remove chewing gum from hair and clothes
How to choose dishes for an induction cooker
Cushions - are they needed?
How to get rid of lice and nits
Healing properties of bay leaves
Fantastic drawings of flowers and watercolor from Limzi
Symptoms and treatment of depression